Back from vacation

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lawnman61, Jun 20, 2006.

1. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Well we finally made it back from Colorado. We had a great time and caught only a few fish but we have some pics of our trip that I will be posting as soon as we get everything settled in.
    There will be pics of the Rocky Mountain National Park with some big buck elks and some beautiful scenery.

I also managed to talk my uncle into selling me his 24ft. Pontoon boat which is a 1986 model with a 75hp Mercury motor but I will have to make another trip up there to pick it up. As soon as I get it, there will be pics of it as well.

Well, it's good to be home and even better to be back on the BOC !!!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: .

Also if you haven't signed up for my STAR giveaway yet, please make sure you do it very soon.

I will be back later with all the pics of our trip.

AL

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Al sounds like you had fun. Good to have you back safe and sound.

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks Gator,

It's nice to be back home safely but I will be making that trip back up to Colorado to get my pontoon boat. Then I will be ready to get with the brothers and go fishing.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Welcome back. I bet your glad you found a boat too. Congrats on that!

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's good to see you made it back in at least one piece....lol. Don't forget to put the plugs in those toons before you head out on your maiden voyage with the new boat!:big_smile:

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Welcome back my friend, sounds like a good trip.:smile2:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome Back!!! Glad you had a great time,can't wait to see the pics!!!

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.
    John, I never had a toon before but I guess I'll learn alot about it and If I have any questions about it, I can get the answers in here.

Zakk, my son is lookin forward to meeting you and fishin with you sometime down the road.

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, he's welcome anytime to come, we got 2 nice ones last night, 15 pound Blue, and a 7lb Channel. I had one big boy hit, but I didn't hook him good enough.

10. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I wished I could catch something, I just haven't really had much time for fishing this year but that is going to change as soon as I get my toon.
    I know Wayne is looking forward to fishing with you soon Zakk and I know you'll show him a good time when that chance comes. :smile2: :cool2:

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    You'll get one in that new boat, pontoon's are awesome, very stable and plenty of room. My grandparents are getting one sometime soon and they said we could use it for catfishing as long as we don't cut bait up on the seats and stuff. LOL! We'll put Wayne on some great Blue Catfishing as soon as we find some more spots and get the ropes down better from the boat.