Back from Tennessee hunt

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by hunterman1971, Apr 3, 2006.

1. hunterman1971

hunterman1971 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Well i'm back i left friday morning and made it back sunday night .It started friday night we had a NWTF Wheeling sportsmen banquet had a great time met alot of real nice people .We met sat morning about 4:30 getting ready and meeting everyone at walmart parking lot there was 10 of us hunting we went to a farm around greeneville.and were put into blinds the birds were every where at first light the birds hit the ground and didn't make a sound i hunted over a alfalfa field i saw 4 big birds coming right to the decoys then a boy who was hunting over the hill shot and the birds left went over a hill to another blind when someone shot.This time 5 birds come out and ran right to my jake decoy i killed one at 20 yards a 20 pound 10 and a half inch beard inch spurs... out of all 10 people hunting that morning 7 downed a bird.. and 1 bearded hen i'd like to thank Ron Jones for a wonderful hunt on his farm and dee dee garving from the nwtf wheeling sportsmen for a great time.

2. IowaCatfishHunter

IowaCatfishHunter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Are you going to mount your fan?

3. hunterman1971

hunterman1971 New Member

State:
    Ky
    yea full body mount i just come home from there he going to look good on the wall..:)

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Sounds like you all had a blast, congrats, and thanks for sharing with us.