Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello all my friends. Benn awhile scence I have been on here. Had alot of comp troubles and been busy tring to get moved and on and on LOL. havent had much time to look around yet but will get to it as soon as i can. I have seen about our Rend lake gathering and I am planning on being there some just dont know how much or long. As for wife and I we are all fine and baby is growing like a weed with fertlizer on her lol. Hope to see and hear from all my friends on here and cant wait to do some major fishing again:big_smile:

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Glad Your BACK Paul. J.D.:big_smile:

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Paul its good to have you back. Missed your post and comments.Hope to see you at the Rend Gathering or at the Breakfast on the 22nd. The breakfast is at Ryans in Mt Vernon, at 9:00AM. Sending you some reps to get you started again.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Well hello all my friends. Benn awhile scence I have been on here. Had alot of comp troubles and been busy tring to get moved and on and on LOL. havent had much time to look around yet but will get to it as soon as i can. I have seen about our Rend lake gathering and I am planning on being there some just dont know how much or long. As for wife and I we are all fine and baby is growing like a weed with fertlizer on her lol. Hope to see and hear from all my friends on here and cant wait to do some major fishing again:big_smile:
welcome back lil kat:big_smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.