Back at it

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by Cateyes, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Cateyes

Cateyes New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Headed back to the Upper Salt. Will let the fellas know how it goes. If no one is busy and is familiar with the area, I have room and are welcome.

2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Good Luck. the carp are still super thick, so i wouldnt waste my time at the diversion dam

3. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    rob...when are you going out again? just checkin..

4. Cateyes

Cateyes New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I think I was at was Eucalyptis last time, the water was shallow enough to walk across though in some spots so I didnt think I was in the right spot. Do I need to be closer to the bridge on the river or closer to the lake?

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    welcome Charles, from Start louisiana. Good luck out there.

6. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Just find the deeper holes, where there are not a thousand people. I only give up the very hard to find spots on the internet, I wont give up my spots on the internet where you can somewhat find a place easily. I have four or five honey holes around that area. Just trust me, get off the beaten path, and away from partiers. Throw bluegills or carp and be patient.

7. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I think Thursday Brian Art and I are heading out to the usual spot, you are more than welcome to join us. My time staying close to the valley is ending soon. Time to start going to my good spots on the upper salt, amoungst other places in AZ. :)

8. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hello Charles, I sent you a personal message regarding a spot on the upper salt. We have too many visitors on this sight who might end up in a good spot, It would be fun to run into someone in the group on an outing but not some skirvy dog visitor who won't commit and keeps checking the site for tips. Good Luck!