Back at 'em today

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Bill in SC, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Team Hardcore and Big Bird are headin' out to give 'em a whirl this morning. I think it's about a toasty 25 degrees out. Won't get on the water until about 11 am and will fish until dark, for better or worse. Will report back in later today.
    BB in SC

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Good luck Bill. It's pretty darn chilly!

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Bill I wish ya good luck brother !!

Three of us hit Hartwell for 15hrs in the dark , rain , and nasty wind...... Friday night and Saturday I think it was. Well we did horrible...I'm even trying to deny I was even there , LOL .

So Bill , please bring us back a good story and pic's so I can smile again .

-Jim-

4. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Good luck bro! Stay warm.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck on your trip Bill. You are hardcore.:big_smile:

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I hope that all goes well out there for you guys! Be safe!

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Wow, with weather like that I think i'd rather be a member of Team "Sittin' by the fire". That is dedication!

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    We had a safe trip and did not tear up anything, but couldn't buy a bite. Fished eels, fresh bream parts, and chicken livers. Downright discouraging! I'm SURE I'll be over it by tomorrow! :wink: On a brighter note, I did receive another 6500c3 in the mail today. :big_smile:
    BB in SC

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Bill,

Don't feel bad Bill there is a lot of us with the same report lately . When we went our buddy called us over cause he was nailing Stripers left and right. We sat 50' from him and couldn't buy a bite either, LOL. This guy even had gulls chasin his boat and fish were about jumping in the boat, LOL...Oh well, momma always said there would be days like that....just not so many, hehe ; )

Enjoy that new reel and happy holidays to you and yours if-in I don't see ya before then ; )

-Jim-

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck with the fishing. I know it sure is cold out there! It was only 9 degrees in Ohio this morning!!​

11. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Bill-I had fun on the river today fishin-not catchin. It was cold but didnt realize it until the wind started and during the long runs.
    We kind of knew with the cold front coming in and high water that the catching was going to be tough.
    Took my first trip on the big red blunt. Bill has a roomy ride. I cant wait for the all nighter flathead trips when it warms up. Can you say reclining lawn chair with footrest??

Attached Files:

12. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sorry about yalls bad luck today. I hope it will pick up for yall. I know that aint Barefootfishin in that boat with SHOES on is it. Know wonder yall didnt get any bites.:big_smile:

13. BAREFOOTFISHN

BAREFOOTFISHN New Member

State:
    SC
    Yea It was a little to cold to go barefootn that day. Even though we did'nt catch anything I had a good time can't wait to fish with you again Big Bird.:smile2:

14. Pacman

Pacman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I like your new avitar. Somehow I don't remember you being that skinny?:smile2:

15. BAREFOOTFISHN

BAREFOOTFISHN New Member

State:
    SC
    Yea it's amazing the weight u can lose when u fight a big blue (lol).:smile2: