Back again for more comments and opinions

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Apr 25, 2006.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Ok Guys:

I have made the parts for the TattleTail Jug and assembled some and sent them to a couple of BOC Brothers that do a lot of jugfishing to test and use them and give us thier Comments and Feedback. After playing with numbers on cost factors and shipping charges I have come up with a different way to market these jugs and other types of noodle jugs, That being that I can make the parts to assemble them and sell them in Kit form. It will save the buyers quite a bit of money on jugs and also a large saving on shipping. Click on this url and it will be more explanatary: http://www.akwolf.com/MainWolf/jugfishingkit.htm

Tell me what your thoughts are:

Thanks;

Gene

2. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I wish I could try them, but they are not legal in Kansas. Hate to forget I had them in boat and get fined. Best of luck they sure look like fish catchers.

3. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Do you know yet what they will cost? If there was a price, sorry I didn't see it. :)

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Martin;

Sorry, I added the price to the graphic but didn't merge it. I redone the graphic and now it's there. Give me your comments about the Price also. These parts make the jugs a very professional looking build. Plus they are ultra Strong. All Parts are ABS Plastic and tuff. We will offer kits of any configuration that people building jugs would like. The same parts can be configured in many different ways.

http://www.akwolf.com/MainWolf/jugfishingkit.htm

Gene

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gene the kits and finished product looked good at the national. I wish I had thought and ordered 2 or 3 kits of them while you were there. OOh well I will try it later.
    Great looking product.
    Pete

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene, that will work buddy. That sounds like a great idea and the savings is a great idea also. By the way you may want to change one thing on the pricing.

'for you users is relatively inexpensive.. a 2 5/8 noodle is around $150 and'

I think you meant $1.50.

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Looks pretty good bro.:cool2:

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Jim:

For God's Sake Jim That was a thread that I posted almost 8 months ago when I was testing the waters to see if there was any interest. It was only up for a week I thought but I guess it is still there in a folder on the akwolf.com domain. I will go an get it out of there. Sorry you found it. LOL There will be a Brand new web URL to a new Domain, totally different look and all in the next few weeks. It is done but can't put it up yet for various reasons. LOL

Gene

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim someone needs to keep him straight. We know he has CRS HEHE
    Keep up the good work Gene.
    Pete

10. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    Dang ol Gene is tryin for early retirement with those 150 dollar bobbers! lol I liked the way ol Simcox said the word bobber with that YANKEE accent of his....bawbers

egg