Baby update

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Scott Daw, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Cassandra has made a major goal in her developement...she's just found out how to put her foot in her mouth. Now if she's like her mother, this is just the beginning!! jk :wink: Ohhh and she's finally rolling completely over now.

Attached Files:

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Enjoy Scott, soon she'll be dating and you will be wondering where time went. LOL

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

Yeah, Im not looking forward to that yet. though I will be going to the range and cheating on a target by shooting up the 9 & 10 rings from up close & then framing the target to display when I cant clean my sidearm when the boys show up to the house. And the line I fed my eldest nieces b/f, just remember hunters know the best places to hide a shallow grave keeps them in line for a little while.

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Oh Lord she is cute : ) I'm a sucker for them little ones for sure. Mine is 9 now and loves to fish. Little brother(6) is sick tonight so its Dads and sissy's night out. You know its one thing to have a boy and go fishing ( kinda expected) but having a little girl and teaching her is undescribable. There will be plenty of time later to worry about who she is dating. For now enjoy it........

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I had babys a while back, now they are all most 18 and 15. where did the time go.enjoy the time now becuase soon she will want the car keys.LOL.

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Scott your lil princess is soooo adorable. :big_smile:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You have a "Cutie Patootie" She is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy cause I'm a Mother who knows they grow up way too fast!!:wink::wink::smile2: