Baby Rays

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jul 11, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Has anyone out there every triedSweet Baby Rays BBQ sause? Boy you talk about some good stuff. Myself I'm not much on BBQ sause but this is the best I have ever eatin.Don't know what kind of store you all have in your area but it can be found at Wally World.
    They have different flavor but I got the Original. Try it you might like it.

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    yeah i like it...

but recently i have went to KC masterpiece.....

but yeah it is pretty good

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I got some on sale. If you like a real sweet BBQ then it is great. I like mine with a little more kick though. TSS Habanero BBQ Sauce is the way to go.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Sweet Baby Ray's Hot and Spicy.....probably not hot enough for you Matt, but I like it. But then again, I like Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ also, and that would be too sweet for you:roll_eyes:. :big_smile:

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tanya I have had the spicy, maybe I got a bad bottle but it had no kick at all. I like for my taste buds to jump out of my mouth when I am eating something. LMAO

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I like Sweet Baby Rays sauce if I am wanting a sweet sauce but I love a vinegar based sauce on pork and chicken.

7. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I've tried it, and it just doesn't do anyhting for me. I'd rather have famous dave's

8. buzz crackstock

buzz crackstock New Member

State:
    Springfield, IL
    Been using it for years! Best bbq sauce on the market. Have it on something at least once a week. Just had pork steaks last night with sweet baby rays original. Bought a case of it onsale at the IGA for a dollar a bottle. They weren't the big bottles but it was still a sweet deal!

9. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    that and KC is the only stuff ill buy anymore...baby rays for on the grill and KC master piece for dippin frys and what not...some good stuff:smile2:

10. EsoxJohnny

EsoxJohnny New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've been using Sweet Baby Ray's for about 5 or 6 years now. Instead of the Hot and spicy I use the regular and just add a couple of chipotle peppers and some cider vinegar. Takes it from pretty darn good to butt kickin awesome!

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Your so right John It's Lip smacking Good! We also have it at the Menards store here in Iowa. J.D.Straka :big_smile:

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

If you didn't like vinegar based sauce, I'd say you's lying about being from Four Oaks, NC.:big_smile:

13. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    OH YEAH menards sell it by 5 gallions

14. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    i get it by the gallon along with gallon of franks hot sauce.:big_smile:

15. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL
    you guys should try Country Bob's steak sauce if you can find it. It's about halfway between a sweet barbecue sauce and a spicy steak sauce. It works well on just about anything.

16. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Never tried it but i will if its good u say.

17. buzz crackstock

buzz crackstock New Member

State:
    Springfield, IL
    Love that country bob's too. Hate it when I go to a restaurant and they don't have it. They ask if I want some steak sauce and I say sure, country bob's, they look at me like I'm from another planet! Everyone I know uses it and loves it. Can't believe the steak houses in town don't carry it. Only one does, Maverick. I also use it when I make hamburgers, I put a package of onion soup and a few shots of country bobs in a couple pounds of burger and mix it up then make the patties. They are awsome! They also have a country bob's season salt. It's pretty much what it sounds like, season salt that has a distinct country bob's flavor. Good stuff!