Baby Ethan needs us!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, May 1, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Seriously family,we need to do all we can for this baby! He is going to die, if we can't get enough people who are willing to donate. I got a message last night from Cherokee in regards to my personal problems,He said "Prayer Changes things" He is correct in that statement! Isn't there any BOC members out there who will please please see if they can donate!C'mon ya all,please reply to my post. Lets strive to help our Boc Sister Amanda.She has volunteered her time to be a public relations person for this effort. I called a toll free number yesterday and my paperwork is on the way.Please pray for this little guy and call your nearest Bone Marrow Donar Site Toll Free and please see what you can do to help.His Web Site is ethanpowell.com.
    The little guy will just melt your heart,and he's fighting as hard as his lil body can fight but he needs us!!I've never asked ya's for much but I'm pleading with ya to see if there is anyway you can do to help him! I love you all Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I myself cant donate because i take blood thinners, but i will continue to pray for the little guy!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent. Thanks for the update Pat.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ethan's Daddy Ben is being sent to I believe they said it was a Cancer Doctor because they are going to try to harvest stem cells from him.He is NOT the Match his son's needs but he is close.Folks close does not really cut it,but Daddy Ben is doing this out of Desperation. My email that I received came from a lady who works at St. Judes,and she stated that when an Adult donates stem cells it puts them into flu like systems. She said she has seen grown men cry because they ache so badly! But if you are a parent then you know you will go through Hell or High Water to help your child. Also Daddy Ben has created a brand new Web Site. It is Awesome it has a video on it of Baby Ethan with Christian Music in the Background. This lil boy is just a darling to look at. www.ethanpowell.com go there and see what is on it! I promise your heart will be touched,and possibly moved!!:big_smile: Thank you for reading this and thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to go to the website at my request!!-------Sister Pat:big_smile:In case anyone is wondering these people are not in anyway related to me I promise ya on that. I never ever heard of them unti one Sunday afternoon a couple or 3 weeks ago when I first read Amanda's Post. I personally was almost knocked out of my chair. I read for almost 2 hours I was so captivated!! It is updated several times daily! Once again I humbly thank you family!!:big_smile:

5. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers from an Okie..

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers for Baby Ethan continues from So. Illinois.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    prayers from N.M.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am asking again that all those who firmly believe in the power of prayer to join hands in prayer for Ethan Powell( no relation). The Doctors have informed the parents Mr and Mrs Ben Powell that the Leukemia has come back with a vengence. It is now infecting 18 percent of his body. Because of this the doctors while informing the parents that they need to start being realistic have started a more agressive dosage of chemotherapy. I for one firmly believe that God is 100 percent more powerful than any form of Cancer on earth! I ask humbly for my BOC family to join me in prayer for this baby,for his parents,for the medical staff. Lets never give up for with God all is possible!! Thank You.------------Sister Pat:smile2:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

10. laddybug38663

laddybug38663 New Member

State:
    ms.
    prayers from ms.