Baby catfish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ReelErInn, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ReelErInn

ReelErInn New Member

State:
    Arizona baby
    guess what? my boyfriend (john from arizona) sent me a picture of a baby catfish today!! it was so cute!! and plus i didnt know they could get that small....hes a real nice guy if you like the stuff he does write to him..."liverboy...i think but yeah...

<3johnswoman

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    First of all ReelerInn :0a25: to the BOC .Your gonna enjoy it here. Get envolved start putting up some post s,tell us about yourself .Where you fish ETC .

3. catwacker

catwacker New Member

State:
    illinois
    welcome to the BOC!!!
    yes, those catfishies can get really small. sometimes they get so small i can't even find them!
    good luck and enjoy our disfuntional family.
    larry

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Welcome to the B.O.C.!
    My wife and I actually have/found an albino channelcat and I keep "pinky" in an aquarium. It is getting large very fast. About an inch a month! Si I'll probably be movin' it up to a bigger tank soon. I'll try to get pictures of it soon if My digicam decides to work fer me! LOL
    Have fun!

&#180;&#175;`&#183;.&#184;&#184;.&#183;&#180;&#175;`&#183;.&#184; ><((((((&#186;>
    `&#183;.&#184;&#184;.&#183;&#180;&#175;`&#183;.&#184;&#184;.&#183;&#180;&#175;`&#183;.&#184; ><((((&#186;>

5. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    They are cute little varmints .

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I saw a whole bunch of them in a pond once. They were about 1 1/2 inches long and there must have been 500 of them. I thought they were tadpoles at first. I'd like to have some in an aquarium.

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Man.. I sure hope that this growth spurt slows down soon cause ol' Pinky ate one of her Platies already! Hope the Wife don't notice till I can replace it! LOL! Way to be oportunistic Pinky! :roll_eyes:

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have seen a lot of them in creeks thEY might make good Bait If legal:lol: