Baby Boy

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by MossyBack, Dec 20, 2008.

1. MossyBack

MossyBack New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Just got back from the hospital with my brand spankin new 8lb 2.1 oz 22 inch long blue cat catching, flathead hunting baby boy. This will go down as my greatest catch of all time, sorry honey! To all of you fathers out there now I know what you all mean. Greatest experience of my life. Now I will probably do a little less fishing for a while but a whole lot of watching.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats to you and the wife. Think he needs his first rod and reel for Christmas!!

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Yeap! that'll be your fishing buddy in a few years. Congratulations:wink:

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on your new fishing pardner, Merry Christmas !

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats Jason that is the best Christmas present you could have asked for. New fishing partner for sure.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Congrats to you and mom. Don't turn your back for too long. He'll be borowin the car before ya know it. LOL!

7. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    congrats Jason.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on your new Fishing and hunting partner train him right

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    What a great present - and just in time for xmas! Congrats to you and your wife, Jason.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Jason to you and your wife on the new arrival. Just think you will have a Birthday to celebrate each year just before Christmas.

11. bellymeat

bellymeat New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I know the feeling. Never had a son, had 2 daughters. My youngest loves fishing.

Got 2 grandkids, 1 girl (6years old) and my new grandson (2 months old). SO I've got 2 fishing buddies now, my grandaughter takes after her "pappy" she loves to go fishing. And I'm sure she will teach her little brother well.

Have fun, take lots of videos and pictures. Bubba times flies, before you know it he will be asking for the car keys!

Ron

12. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Congrats Jason!!

I spent the day today with my son Hayes. He is our Christmas baby, He turned 4 today! He loves fishin and talks about the "Smackdown" all the time. Enjoy your newest addition and have a blessed holiday season.

13. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats brother. I just added my second flat hunter 2 months ago and its awesome. My older boy if 4 and he is a bait catching machine for now but soon he will be ready for the boat. Its an amazing feeling enjoy it brother

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new addition :cool2:.

15. MossyBack

MossyBack New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the congrats from all of you. It means alot. I have begun his catfish education with flashcards of different species, next will come prefered baits for each species, then it will be on to knot tying and cast net throwing and finally boat cleaning. Once he has mastered this, I figure by age 3 or so, he can net the fish and bait the hooks. Once again thinks to all of you.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the new addition bro. I bet your excited! My wife is carrying our first boy now. We can't wait!!! congrats!! rollo

17. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congratulations to you and yours on your new blessing!

18. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <I have begun his catfish education with flashcards of different species, next will come prefered baits for each species, then it will be on to knot tying and cast net throwing and finally boat cleaning. Once he has mastered this, I figure by age 3 or so, he can net the fish and bait the hooks.>

I hear ya, Jason!!

BB in SC