B.O.C.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    B.O.C. I am going to change it a little. B.S.O.C. means to me: Brotherhood/Sisterhood Of Caring people from around the world. Yall mean the world to me. This may sound a little mushy but, When I ask for prayers your their to say one, We all joke and pick at one another. Gatherings are always a blast and memories to never forget. Stories to tell about our fishing trips. Or share what we caught or if you had a bad day on the water. Making homemade baits and sharing what you made. I could go on and on, But i will end with this. Thank you cause without the members, mods, and the founder of this wonderful site, I would not have a wonderful online family like each one of you. Well yall take care and God Bless.:big_smile: I love yall. Hugs to all.

2. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Its post like this that makes you back up and think about how big of a fmaily this is! And how thankful we are to be able to "pick & cutup"!
    Thank you kitty for a excellent post!

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thank you. It comes from the heart.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I agree 100%! Your good people sister Angelkitty!:smile2:

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: "How True"

:worship: "Great Post Pat"!

"Your OK in my book"! :wink:

Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I am glad you all enjoyed what I wrote. I just wanted y'all to know how much you mean to me.:big_smile:

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We are definatly family and care about each other. There is no other place I'd rather be, then the BOC.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You Sister are a real Sweetie!! I agree with you totally,ya just feel like on here that you're at home.I can't say that about any other web site. This is a fantastic place to be!:smile2:

9. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Thakyou AK. That was nice to read.

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    :0a27: And it's because of folks like you that the BSOC is for me, Patricia :smile: Thanks for being you!

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Angelkitty I could feel your Heart releasing as you wrote. Beautiful Said. Thanks for sharing.:big_smile::big_smile:

12. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thanks for the great post!!!

13. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    thanks angel.....sounds good

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yepp as all above said I feel the same Trish, we ARE FAMILY.

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thank you all for your kind words. :big_smile: Like i said posting from the heart.

16. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks to all that made a comment. I am going through all messages and threads and post that I had not read in a while. Hope you all have a good day. Hugs to all the Brother and sisters on the B.S.O.C.

17. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A few days ago I Pm'd AngelKitty and told her if she ever needed to talk she could talk to me.I said if she preferred we could use the telephone and I asked for her number.She gave me her number and a few days later I called.Well she wasn't ta home but a wonderful lady with a beautiful Southern Belle Accent took down the message that I had called and also my phone number.It wasn't very long that Patricia called me back,referred to me as Mam.I told her I'm not a Mam,She gave a cute chuckle,and said I know just mindin my manners.We had the most wonderful conversation.I am always absolutely floored.Two strangers talking on the phone and so much love flowing between us you couldn't have cut it with a knife.This web site is absolutely something else. I have never ever had a web site affect me the way this one does.If I hear of one of our members like TinBoat(May He Rest In Peace) I kid you not I will cry like a Baby! And I never got the chance to ever meet him.I totally felt like Patricia is my Flesh and Blood.It's Amazing and even that word doesn't describe how this site is.My youngest daughter Jessica will be joining this Family on July 25Th her 13TH Birthday.I hope she can find another teenager that she can chat with,cause here I know she will be safe.Please excuse the long post just had to express my feelings.I too love every member on here,I truly do!!~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile::big_smile:

18. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I argee 100% Patricia!! Great post.

19. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    thanks kitty i am glad people like you actually take the time to let people know they care, i think a lot of people get lost in translation when it comes to what this site is all about, yes it is a catfishing site BUT it is ALL about PEOPLE and people who want to be friends and sure we can be honest, sometimes we justwant to cut-up and joke around which is part of the beauty of this site the HUMAN feel not the email-induced ignore-buttoned post and hear nothing sites out there.
    people here have my respect (some more than others lol) and my admiration i think the mods have the hardest job of keeping up with everybody and havingtime for everything else! so from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the B.S.O.C.(didnt think i would remember huh? lol) and know that withoutall of you we would be talkingto ourselves and wondering what the world is doing now lol
    so raise the roof,stomp and holler, or just give a big shoutout to each and every one of us and all the great friends we have made !!!
    we have earned it! :big_smile: :cool2:

20. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Ohhh, I guess it's just the way my brain works, but SOMETHING will forever be reminding me of a song. Thanks for the post Trisha, wonderful thoughts/feelings, and you know I agree totally. But now I can't get THE POINTER SISTERS out of my head today :smile2:.

We are family....I got all my sisters with me
    We are family....Get up everybody and sing!

Everyone can see we're together.....as we walk on by
    And we fly just like birds of a feather....I'm not telling no lie

All of the people around us to say.....can we be that close
    Just let me state for the record.....We're giving love in a family dose, yeah

We are family.....I got all my brothers and me (can't forget Y'ALL :wink:)
    We are family.....Get up everybody and sing!

Living life is fun and we've just begun....to get our share of the world's delights (get out on that WATER people!)
    High hopes we have for the future....and our goal's in sight (I sure hope so, I wanna catch a big one SOMETIME :smile2:)
    No we don't get depressed (hmmm :confused2:)....here's what we call our golden rule
    Have faith in you and the things you do (read the library) .....you won't go wrong, oh no
    This is our family jewel, yeah

We are family.....All my brothers, sisters, and me
    We are family....GET UP EVERYBODY AND SING!!! :cool2:

Woo hoo, I love the BOC and all of YOU! Hope everyone's having a GREAT day, I know I am!