Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Boy your not kidding there.I had to go into the Forums just to get into General

Conversation.I know there has to be an easier way just haven't figured it out yet. Help Please.I'm Lost.and :confused2::confused2:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Boy your not kidding there.I had to go into the Forums just to get into General

Conversation.I know there has to be an easier way just haven't figured it out yet. Help Please.I'm Lost.and :confused2::confused2:
Never mind guys/gals got it figured out how to get to the new postsection.
On my screen up at the top with the rest of the stuff it's hidden.Home and New Post are in a blank spot not lite up like everything else..Scrolled over it by accident and it showed up so NOW I KNOW.Boy I hate mysterys.:roll_eyes:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
How many threads will be started on this. all the real good threads be pushed back now.
Seems more production on change, keeping up with it would work better on one thread.

i aint lost on what to click on but, I repeat, it hurts my eyes.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Bottom right hand corner of the Home page, for now.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
HOW DO WE LOG OUT????????:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
I didn't realize you could log out on the home page (until I saw some folks mention that), 'cause once I'm into the new posts/forums I hardly ever go back there. I just click on the red x box on the top right, and I'm logged out.

To the powers that be - thank you for the extra edit time, it's definitely appreciated on my part :big_smile:; I still hope multi-quote will return soon.

I agree with the folks about this particular color scheme being hard on the eyes, but I heard that will be changing. :cool2:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Your not logged out until you actually log out.
Log out is important. I wont be on a site that I cant log out on.
it still hurts my eyes.
I like extra edit time.
i like some of the icon change.
Miss other features.
So far, I like the last set up better.

I'm not whineing. JMO.
like it or leave it

·
Registered
941 Posts
I can't seem to find how to go to new post in topic that have been posted since my last visit without having to go through each one again...am I missing it somewhere or do we not have that feature any more?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.