B.O.C. Nascar fans

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Nov 22, 2009.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Thanks to all for visiting and participating in the nascar section this year. Its been a great year and I had a lot of fun with yall. Thinking about stepping down next year if someone wants to head up the Pit Stop for awhile. :cool2:

Cats4uandme, we missed you this season, hurry back soon.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Walter, I really hope you don't step down. You do a fabulous job running the forum. I have really enjoyed being part of this, and you have made this section what it is in my opinion! Thanks for your time here, and hope you stay!....... jason

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You've done a great job Walt, I hate to see you call her quits. I too have had a great time every week and I am looking forward to next year. I hope the off season will give ya a change of heart. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up on the standings and weekly lineups. Your efforts have been appreciated. Reps for the Wolfman!

Jeff Gordon in 2010!!!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You've done a great job Walter keeping up the latest standings, headlines, positions etc. over the years man.. hate to see ya go. Thanks for the good work brother.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good thing you didn't answer! I just tried your cell Walt to give ya an ass chewing!:smile2: You need to stay man! :wink: You make this forum !!!! rollo

6. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Im not planning on going anywhere, and will chime in each week, just wont post as much is all. Thanks for all the kind words.:wink:

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    whos going to keep us posted on the racers time? whos going to keep us informed on who won the race? whos going to run pick the winner?Whos going to keep Rollo in line? OHHH I dont like change. Thankx Walter you done good!
    smokey

8. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I was thinking "Elliott the wonder dog" would do all that:big_smile:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya im still here just having trouble finding work around here. so no internet right now. so many folks out of work even with the apps and resumes ive turned in not even an interview. heck ive been in construction 15 years and turned in one for a new R.P. lumber store. not even a call.

Walter youv done well brother. we all thank you. i sure would help out but i just cant be on enough right now. sure hpe that changes soon. turning in two more today for cdl jobs.

10. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    walter, i sure appreciate all you've done. hope you change your mind before next season. thanks again.

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Damit Walt!:smile2: I need guidance here!:smile2::wink: I don't even have a set driver to root for!!! rollo

12. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    You should keep an eye out on that #7 car in the Nationwide series. lol

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Wolfman!! I'm not on this thread very much, but when I am, you do a fantastic job of keeping us informed on the NASCAR news. Hoping you can keep it up bro!!:wink:

Thanks..

14. wolfman

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    You should keep an eye out on that #7 car in the Nationwide series. lol