B.O.C. Members, They are the Best!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Mar 9, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    My power has been out due to the last snow storm we had here in Arkansas, I would like to Johnnie [posionpits] for the generous offer for me to use his generator. I had to get my camping gear to make coffee and cook.

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    just glad to see you made it ok top.hope you and yours are doing good.cant wait for another get togather

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Top, last year we got hammered with a late ice storm. I have a ventless heater and set up deer camp inside the house. We made it fine cookin on the grill and playin dominos. Sometimes we need the luxuries taken from us just to remind us how good we really have it. Glad your ok.

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kind of reminds you how it was on bivwac don't it Top? Later Andy

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to hear your ok Tops.I know the feeling about the making coffee out in the camper. Went through that back in Dec. Thank goodness for our second homes right!:roll_eyes:

6. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thats what this family is all about, helping each other in time of need and whatever it takes.
    I could never thank the brothers enough when they helped me a few yrs ago when my boat was sinking at one of our gatherings.
    If any of you are in this area and need help, all you have to do is ask and I'll be there.
    :wink::big_smile:
    Glad that your ok Verlon

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Makes one proud to have a family like the BOC. Glad everything turned out good for you Top.

8. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Glad to see that you all made it good there top. We had some snow here but did not cause any major problems. Guess it was because we did not have the Ice with it. It is strange that on the first we were baking and a week later we were freezing. Weather in March has always been crazy.

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good to see you back and ok Tops-Ole Pits is a good man-hear he can fish to:wink:

10. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Top, I'm glad you and yours are doing ok.