B.O.C. Library

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Deltalover, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    One of my favorite places to hang out on the B.O.C. after reading all the active post, and paying a visit to the B.O.C.Chat Room, is the Library. The B.O.C. Library has topics ranging from making homemade Bobbers to how to tie Knot's
    All of these articals were written by devoted members of the B.O.C. Check through the Table of contents, I promise you, that you wont be disappointed! Let the members know what you think of there work, by passing them a little rep. These members make the B.O.C. great!

2. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    There is a ton of info in the library. Really good info from some really good fisherman. An idea, need to publish a book from the boc library. There isn't a catfishing book on the market that would stand up against it!!:)

Make sure you look at the floating livewell!LOL

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Rockjumper thats a good idea. The library is a good place with lots of info it would make one he!! of a book.

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Rockjumper - I have printed many of those pages and sort of have my own book but it is heavier then my tackle box and my son-in-law say's I spend too much time researching and not enough time fishing! LOL Ha!

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Great Reminder!

Also remember, we always need help in our new FEATURED MEMBER ARTICLES section. So far support has been very low, and we are trying to fight out of the corner before the bell rings.

6. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Great post Phillip. I still have a hard time finding it when I want to go there. Paul should put a link on the yellow tool bar so more members can find it. I've been here since oct. 05 and I know we have grown since then, so my thinking is as the new brothers and sisters find their way around they may miss a very important part of the BOC which is the Library. Lots of very good info there and it needs a bigger sign so we can find it easier.

7. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I have mentioned it in several post, hoping that others would jump on the bandwagon! I started thinking I was the only one that has a hard time using it. Maybe if it was easy to find, other sites would steal it or something. I do think that the Library is impressive and ranks with any of the other top B.O.C. features!

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Phillip, good post. I got to spread or I would.

9. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Gents,

The library is its own Forum Topic on the index page of the site.

Example Image

For exposure and ease of finding, this is as good as we can make it?

Paul

10. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I think there is to many steps to get to the table of contents. I think it is worthy of a spot on the tool bar on top or at least in the quick links. I would bet you rep points, it get used alot more! Just my opinion Paul!
    "It's handier than a pair of jumper cables at at redneck picnic." :)

11. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

Now I see, you mean the table of contents Dave maintains, not a link to the library itself.

Got ya!

12. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Up and running as, "Library TOC" in the navigational display.

13. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Thanks Paul, once again ya "Da Man" ! Phil I lol at that redneck reference ya made that was great !

14. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Thanks Paul! The B.O.C. is the best!