Az...no one is posting....dissappointed

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by SandyCatfish, Dec 2, 2007.

1. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Alot of nice fishing in Az......no one is posting. Again we went to Patagonia today---Sunday....got 2 nice 2 lb bass on crank baits. No Cat fish this trip to Patagonia...they are there....trust me. I think my b/f and I are the the only ones fishing in Az and posting. What is going on with with everyone???? We hit Bass Pro on Sat. Spent $500 on not much of anything. What was your fishing week-end, like in Az? Sandy

2. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Too cold and too rainy to fish. Plus too many things to do before the holidays.

3. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Sandy-broke my arm, and took the boat in to get yearly upgrades, overhauls, and maintinance.:eek:oooh:HOpe to get out again once this cast is off---in 4 more weeks!:tire:

4. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I worked saturday and sunday, I had my stuff in the truck yesterday ready to hit the water after a couple of hours at work, but got stuck there for a full shift! that did it for me. Saturday was raining and cold so I was not planning on getting out. This weekend I hope I can fish.

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    The holidays are busy for me, plus with the cold temps, it is not too good to bring my young kids.. Maybe in a few weeks I will try Bartlet with a buddy. No plans though..

~ My goal is to get a nice winter time flatty. I did not get one last year.
    ~A

6. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    the striper fishing is real good down here in lhc.. live shad is a great "well the only bait now " i caught 3 2lbers and my dad caught 3 2lbrs and 1 3lber:smile2:

i probably woda caught more is i was using my catfish rod.. the 20lb BBG was really stiff and i couldnt cast far and the bait had to fight the line instead of being free:wink:

7. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    Sandy,

No offense, but fishing in Flagstaff this time of year can get a little interesting. I did get a chance last year to go ice fishing twice. The only problem is that it was freezing and I never even got a nibble. I was pulling out all the stops. I would have been happy to have even caught a little minnow.

I would love to go fishing but between work, family and the freezing cold temps, I don't get much time to do any good fishing.

Ryan

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Im already planning to do some fishing as soon as I get back state side. My buddy and I are going to take his pontoon out and give it a shot. Even if we dont do anything but scout some future spots, Im looking forward to it!:wink: