"AZ /CA Gathering day of the month"

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by shania, Mar 4, 2008.

What day in June would you like to have the Gathering?

1. June 6th

2. June 13th

3. June 20th

4. June 27th

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Fellows,

Well - it look as if the AZ / CA Gathering will be in June according to the voting that a man Dameon :)worship: Flatheadhunter 33) started.

With that being said, now lets try to vote on a day in that month.

I don't want to sound pushy or demanding, but the reason that I'm trying hard at getting a date is the if you don't put it for it before a certain amount of time, :0a14: well lets just say you don't get it.
    :sad2:

So try and go with a early June date :cross:, so people like Tim & myself can attend.
    :0a32:
    But I don't want to mess up anyone else's plans, I'm just putting it out there.
    :wink:

Take it easy fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

2. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

If its scalding hot I will just stay in a good ol motel until dark.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    For the sake of the vote, Im going to say that the 13th will be my choice. Either way, I can float with whatever is decided. just let me know what I can do to contribute. Im excited about this since it will be my first gathering:wink:.

4. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    i left the poll alone,

anything up to the 20th works for me.

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i am good with whenever. like i said i just need to know what date it is kind of early so that i can put in for leave.

6. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    Just exactly where is this going to take place? Maybe someone could post a map?

Thanks.

7. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Zonaman..... if you are familiar with google earth etc... Mayflower County Park is North of Blyhe Ca on hwy 95 about 6 miles..... Actually on 6th Ave, where you turn east and go to the river..... If you continued on 6th Ave, you would get into the resort area where "RiverBudd" has his trailer.....

The Gathering should take place at "Mayflower County Park" which is a left or curving road off of 6th Ave ... when it gets near the water.... follow Colorado River Road about 1/4 mile through some trailers etc until you enter the "county park....

The park has RV hookups, and tent camping.... There is a good launch ramp, and someone will post the camping fees down the line....

GPS coords.....33*40'11.28 n, and 114*32' 01.7 west

The fishing is in the River, and the canals that are in the town of Blythe....

Most folks camp at Mayflower, however some in local Motels or in RV or at "Riverbudds"

Hope that I have been helpfull, and hope that you can attend....

Bayrunner Ray

8. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    so is it set then? the weekend of the 6th? just making sure its good for then, so i can go ahead and put in leave.

9. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    joey, suggestion for ya. that current up there is fast. my 10 lb anchor with chain won't hold my boat. your boat will take a heavier one i'm sure if you take the new one. just a thought for ya.
    gary

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Joey, ":0a14: I hear ya"

Just knowing that we now have a set date - I was able to put in for the time off for the "Two Gathering" - "Today"! (Mendota & Blythe) :big_smile:

"I'm Ready" :go:
    :0a23: