AZ/CA 5th Annual Colorado River Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by riverbud55, Dec 13, 2009.

should the AZ/CA 5th Annual Colorado River Gathering be held 5/20 to 5/23

1. yes

2. another date

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Ok it's time to get the the 5th annual gathering thread started to be held in Blythe CA, this will be the page/thread http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131576 in the gathering section that we should do all the talking about the gathering. In the past its always been a little confusing with post going on in a AZ thread and a separate one going on in a CA thread. And should help bring all the AZ and CA brothers together a little more:wink:

Think a poll would be a good way to get it all started by seeing if and how the weekend 5/20 will work for ya all?:confused2: going to be one the AZ section and one in the CA section

Me looking at it see's it as a good one because the moon will be 5 or 6 days from being full which will give good light out until 2 or 3am, shouldn't be killer hot yet in the day and be comfortable at night and the fishing will be at its very best:wink:

Lets try to get the day set before the end of the year, there are folks that need to get there schedule's figured out by the 1st

2. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    I am gonna attempt to make it this year:cool2:

3. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Always a fun trip, I will be there regardless of when...

4. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I'm lookin forward to it

5. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    I am game for these dates...I tend to be more interested in when the moon cycles are than anything.

The sooner we get the dates set, the better things will be. The other good thing is that this date is not within the last few days of the month, which is crunch time for work.

Ryan

6. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I'd sure enjoy it,, was a hoot last year.. can only get better!!
    The thing I noticed, is that even getting to know folks here on the site,, it was just a natural transition to furthering relationships in person. :big_smile:

7. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    You said it all right here,there are some awesome ppl here!!Ive had a real kick butt summer fishin with everyone!!!:cool2::cool2:

8. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    im gonna try. i gonna use the b-day card on wife.:cool2:

9. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Bring her Ralph:wink: Tell her you'll share some flathead slim with her:big_smile:

10. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    Ralph, several bring the wives and kids along. she'd definetly have company there. hope you both can make it.
    gary

11. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I am bringing my 8 year old.. In a few more years, I will start bringing my son as well...

12. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip. hopefully my vacation gets approved.

13. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah id love 2 bring my wife but she would not enjoy it and swore the last time i took her she was never gonna go with me again.:cool2: :smile2: i call that mission complete:0a22:

14. jwk700

jwk700 New Member

State:
    arizona
    u know im there if u go

15. gdhntr

gdhntr New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey everyone will be there again this year, hopefully without the car troubles and get to spend more time with everyone. Gary

16. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Good to hear that you are coming,,, the last one was $$

Merry Christmas

17. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Ray,,,,,,,,,,,,Yea..
    Like your T-shirt slogan in your avatar.. We should get that printed up on our gathering shirts this year!!!
    Merry Christmas!!

18. monstercatcher

monstercatcher New Member

State:
    california
    Hey my wife said she don't like fishing now bro I can't stop her take her a few more time show her how it's done and she be hook like my wife she even took my other strugeon pole and got one for xmas lol she goes to all the Cali gatherings and like it too.

19. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Well It's almost the New Year and wishing ya all a good one:005::0010::009:

Looks by vote the Colorado River Gathering well be held 5/20 to 5/23 in 2010. The vote came out combined between AZ & CA, 30 votes yes and 3 no votes.

Hope to see ya all out there. Going to be a good gathering this year, really think there's a chance for some big fish this year:amazed: