Aww man---not another one!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Mar 16, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    On valentines day we got hit with a Nor-easter, which dumped over two ft. of snow. This past week the temps have been in the 40's and 50's. and im thinking spring has sprung.----NOT!!!! Weave got another Nor-easter coming tonight and are expecting 16 to 24 inches plus of snow with 25 to 35 mph winds. Ive gotta get out of this place--if its the last thing i ever do!!!!!:crazy:

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yep, Steve you just got to move down south with us rednecks. It was 76 here yesterday. :smile2:

I feel for all northerners, especially in the winter time. I got my fill of the cold in the service. Every timed they moved me it was further north.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Whats the job market there in Ark Dayton?

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Better you then me. lol Good luck with the snow brother.

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Steve,
    That's what I said! It took a couple years before the time was right, but well worth the wait. Hang in there... I'm rootin for y'all to escape that arctic stuff :cool2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Sorry Steve.I gotta agree with Tea on this. Its only 34* here after a week of 60-70*. I hate the cold & snow!!!

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I was getting excited. the weather was spring like the past few days. there was 3" of clearance around the iceberg parked in my garden pond. and now today Im supposed to have 2-4" of snow!! Grrr.....

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    You guys need to look on the bright side of it... what is your average monthly bill for air conditioning.

9. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    I love the snow and all, but I love fishing more. Hang in there it will be time soon enough.

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sorry, but I don't know. I only came here after I had retired. :smile2:
    But I wouldn't recommend this area to anyone unless they are professional or have a top skill.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya we got a big one a month ago. 15" or so. had to make a run to town on my buddies snow mobile. roads were closed for 2 days.

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hopefully within the next two years i can get out of here!!!!!:big_smile:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Yeah, we got teased with some nice weather for about a week here in Western Pa. and then today we got about 4" of snow so I had to break out the shovel again!:sad2:

14. Who

Who New Member

State:
    Texas
    I hope it makes you feel better knowing that here in Lubbock it was 75 today and its to be in the low to mid 70's this weekend. Going to mow my lawn for the first time this year.
    I really hope this makes you feel better:tounge_out: me I would rather have the snow.

15. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    dang yall are gettin it this year Steve Your more than welcome to come on back to N.M.anytime buddy!!

16. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ya never know Richard, i may just show up in your door-yard some day, id luv to be able to go Prairie Dog hunting again!!!:big_smile:

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jus'a swangin'....swangin'........