Awsome Yard Sale Deals Today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Aug 1, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    talk about luck but i had some good yard sale luck today got a brand new in the box uc5600c abu reel at cabela's $124.95 recept is in box with reel i got it for $20.00 :eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2: yes i got one hello of a deal
    got a older colman lanturn very lightly used and yes it works $4.00 :cool2: was well worth geting up erly for

Attached Files:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    two more pics I LOVE YARD SALES lol:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2::cool2::cool2:

Attached Files:

3. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I went garage sale and flea market shopping a couple a weekends ago and had the opposite results as you..Couldn't find no good deals at all..Actually I was rather surprised at what some people ask for there junk..

4. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    you sure the cops arent lookin for ya , you robbed them blind lol good find dallas wish i would run across stuff like that

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    You got a great deal there, congrats Dallas.

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i have found a few deals but today takes the cake and you are right you can finde some high priced junk to i have never had luck like today

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Great deal Dallas wow, you are lucky fella to get such a good deal as that

8. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on finding such good deals and even more for having the cash to pay for it. I'm so poor I'd have trouble buying a flea a wrestling jacket:smile2::smile2: How are the Ladies doing? Keep us posted. Stay safe and good luck at future sales!!!:wink:

9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i know how you guys feel i have to be a tight wad to but i just could not pass on thoese deals

10. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    good deal. Congratrs

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If it sounds too good to be true it proably isn't. LOL! Nice find stud. :wink:

12. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    You got a great deal Dallas.

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    just put the reel on a new king kat 7ft rod perfect combo
    i took this reel apart i thout it felt a little stiff when reeling glad i did it had sat so long all the oil in it had turnd to a hard gel cleaned her out re oiled her now she is loos as a goose lol:roll_eyes::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::cool2:

14. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hope it wasnt a divorce sale.....lol..... One of my friends was telling me about a 67 Camaro that his buddy picked up for 200 dollars.....He said the car was nice, and thought the lady had made a mistake on the price, so he asked her if the price was really 200 dollars, she told him yes, and the guy asked her if she knew how much the car was worth and she told him how much it was worth, then she explained.....

She was getting a divorce and apparently there were some problems and she was getting even, so they sold everything and split the money....:smile2:

15. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    George, you are going to have new people on here confused.....what happened to your avatar? The fountain of youth wear off?

16. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good deal Dallas. Gotta keep an eye out for those yard sales thats for sure.