Awshucks how much snow in guthrie

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by caatstalker, Mar 23, 2006.

1. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    we got 31/2 in. here dont look to good out fer fishin spoosed to be warm this weekend, get practised up for nex weekend at keystone . have a day . any day is a good day to sneek up on a fish!!:) :)

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Where ya from Ray?

3. catfishinfordman

catfishinfordman New Member

State:
    Broken Arrow, O
    I am either going to go snagging or i will be at the dam at keystone saturday

4. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    We got 2 in here in Blackwell but have no gas for heat hurry up spring:0a18:

5. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    im originaly from vian okla . rt on the ark. river. as a matter of fact i was razed on it an the illinoise river . used to fish it with my grandfather when i was young. lol:crying: 50yr. ago before the kerr nav. system. i was fortunate enought to fish webbers falls when u could wade across it. i have fished it all the way. from gore to sallisaw. my grandfathers family farmed the river bottem, some of them still do. it is a great fishery . some awsome holes . an i know the state record black bass. is in the river. just afew litttle qs about m y past. have a day.

6. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    AWESOME information!!!

Come to the Keystone Gathering in June and you can meet up with about a 100 fellow catfishermen/women

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    We got enough of that white stuff that I didn't even bother to get out of the house. I detest the cold... can't stand it (unless I'm fishing...can tolerate it then). Probably around 1/2", but it is gone now... YEAH. Plan on going out Sat/Sun for crappie...them suckers are gonna spawn and get back into deep water before I catch one. Don't eat them myself, but I got a friend who loves them...

8. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    am planning on being there, will be my furst gathering. kinda funney fished by myself or with a select few for 40 yr now am excited to fish with any body , keep the faith. awshucks mon/ tueday the crappie in arcadia were full of eggs and had blody veins , soon bud soon. this weather will help some. tony have you fished keystone much . it ben 20 yr. sence i wes there where everyone camping? will look .:) :cool:

9. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ray,

Check out this link Keystone Gathering

It will tell ya all you need to know about the Keystone Gathering. In short, it is at the New Manford Ramp in Manford. Gonna be a heck of a good time.

No, I haven't really fished Keystone, but there are several members who have. From what I understand, last year at the gathering, there were a few members who caught some really nice fish from their campsites. They just stepped out of their tents, over to the water, and caught them.

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My rememberances of "catching a few from their tents" was it was Dalfin from Kansas who came down here to give us fishing lessons. lol. I enjoyeda the company of TinBoat from Arkansas, Dalfin from KS and I believe Dale from TX. I had a wedding to go to and couldn't stay. Swell bunch of people though.

11. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    dafin from KS = Dale

Come on into Chat today.

12. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Tinboat is the member that I get my wheel weights from. Check out the hot plate post on the info that I sent you.

13. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    thanks guys. im getting excited!!!!! trying to get my nephew hotrod 98 to come with me . but ill be there anyways, have a day tks.