Awesome weekend

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Chanellocked, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Chanellocked

Chanellocked New Member

State:
    Lake St. Louis, MO
    My buddy Jaybird and I ventured down to LOZ for 3 1/2 days of snaggin spoonies. Got there late Wednesday afternoon, snagged 2-3 hours, no hookups, but the fish finder was marking plenty. Got out snaggin about 7:30 Thurdsday morning, we each had our limit by 2 pm then caught and released50-60 catfish, fishing from the dock. Friday morning back at it at 7:30, limited out at 1:35pm. 7am Saturday morning and headed back out, limited out by 3:30pm and Sunday morning we managed to get 1 each. 3 1/2 days 14 spoonies, I'm tired, I'm sunburned, I sore, God I feel good!:big_smile:

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Sounds like a good time! Congrats on the successful trip!

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    sounded like fun!

4. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    I'm glad you had fun. there nothing like a good sunburn after spending the day fishing.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on the catch ,sounds like yall had a great time.

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    congrats on the good outing sounds like you all had a blast thanks for sharing

7. Chanellocked

Chanellocked New Member

State:
    Lake St. Louis, MO
    Thanks all, a great friend and fishin' partner always make for a good day on the water. Hope the fish gods smile upon you and your fishin' buddies where ever you fish, Take care....:big_smile: