The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Check out this one that didnt get away. This flathead got snagged in our line one night and had this live shad in its mouth. One of my favorite pics of all time

Attachments

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Paul, looks GREAT, can hardly wait till they're available, thanks for the preview.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Paul, that is the best thing to hit the BOC for our members.
As soon as they hit the BOC Store, I'll be gettin mine.
:wink::cool2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
That is an excellent, top shelf membership card. I'll be checking the BOC store every time I come on to see if it's availible yet.

The BOC just amazes me with all the first class ideas they come up with.

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That needs to be the image on the next BOC shirt and or decal. JMHO
Ersel,

Shirt should be coming out in Mid July 2008. Waiting until the last BOC Member shirt depletes stock a little more, then when release this new member shirt.

For the members wanting the larger sizes that was not offered in the last member shirt, it will be offered in this design.

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Roger,

That is actually the print proof that was supplied from the printer. They are currently being printed and will all look like the image attached, except they will be sequentially numbered.

There “may” be some slight differences in quality from the image proof and what is printed on the plastic cards. I will be sure and get them quality controlled to make sure they look good. So far, they have always done great work, but we have never had any cards before to gauge there work by.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts