avon skin so soft

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Jun 21, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I ran into a ole schoolmate at the cornfield fishing last night and I forgot my bug stuff-was gettin ready to pack er in when he handed me a beer and jug of avons skin so soft told me to use it it works and by god it was the bomb I went from being lunch immediatly-to watchin the skeeter fly by.We have flooding and we have skeeters......:wink:....now I gotta find a avon dealer and find out what a jug is gonna set me back cause it was impressive at how well it works.....Any of you brutes aint man nuff to try it I will laugh at you a hitting and scratchingn its a bueatiful thing.....

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

It really does work for mosquitoes and flies. I'm gonna order a couple bottles soon, I know its a lot cheaper than the deet bug spray. I'm gonna use one bottle on my dogs to help with the flies and keep the other in my tackle box for me...:wink::big_smile::cool2:

Cool avatar by the way! How did it taste??? LMAO!!! :D

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I got some a few years back and paid full price. My wife told me I was silly, because I guess Avon has sales all the time and you can get it on sale.

Well pardon me for not having an Avon catalog by my Bass Pro one. lol lol :smile2::smile2:

It does work good.

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny, If you can't find a live Avon Lady, or an Avon Man in our new society try the little old candle maker.

Candle makers vanilla works very well. Usually comes in little affordable scent bottles. Also works on dates to cover stink bait smell. Hobby lobby or Micheals or Wal-Mart sometimes.

John

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Kenny you can try and tell these guys it`s a bug repellent but you just want to be soft don`t you ???? LMAO !!!

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey dont be lettin the cat out of the bag now-gotsta be soft fer da fisheys:roll_eyes:

7. tigman

tigman New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Kenny, just don,t let those girlie guys find out you use Skin So Soft!:smile2::smile2:

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    At the chemical plant I worked at we made the palmitic acid that went into it and was a bug repellent.We would often use the raw stuff.It works good on sand gnats and certain species of Mosquitoes.It does not work as well on all species or for folks who sweat it off like me.

You do not go outside in a south east Georgia summer without this.It has been a necessity for many years.I was first introduced to and used it in the summer of 1963 for Sand Gnats in Savannah Georgia.It was the first time that I had heard of it.I have been using it every sense.I used it on my small children.Small children are bad about smearing all things in their eyes.

Caution on the dog use!The Skin so soft made some of my and some other folks dogs sick they said.Vomiting and diarrhea.It also burns in your eyes.I got saturated in it at times in my work.Hot product burns and burning/stinging eyes were the only problem.Licking it perhaps is the dog problem?Individual sensitivity perhaps?Perhaps the other ingredients in the Skin So Soft are bad for ingestion?Ingredients often change with time.Please check this out.

Perhaps postbeatle has a suggestion on this.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Skin So Soft will not cover up the smell of those guys that DO NOT BATHE!:roll_eyes:

Falling in the river is not a bath!:wink:

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I use to use SSS years ago back in California when hunting to get rid of ticks, chiggers, knats, skeeters and whatever else was lurking about. Now here in Nevada I cant find it. Ive told a few bait stores about it but they would rather sell beer. I just use OFF! The only thing that bothers me is them darn gnats that buzz in your face. I just spray some on the bill of my hat and they go away. If that dont work I use WD-40 and a lighter. :wink:

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What a man, WD 40 and a lighter. Boy your skin must be tough as nails. LOL

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I was thinkin' the same thing. Actually I was thinking "OZZY, please don't put WD-40 on the bill of your hat and light it." :smile2:

You can just use hairspray. Used to hang out with this one teenage heavy metal band who thought that was great fun, spraying hairspray on their jeans and settin' themselves on fire. :eek:oooh:

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

Were you a Groupie, Catgirl??? I suspect a Wild Side to you in your Past. LOL :smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    That gives me an idea. :wink:

15. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just gotta say (since I sell Avon :wink:) That it works great.
    You can also get the BUG GUARD PLUS which has sun screen in it, and the BUG GUARD EXPEDITION which keeps ticks off too.

If you can't find an Avon lady in your area you can go to their website and they will tell ya where to find some. Just google Avon and a home page will be there.

16. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Kenny see what you started here, hair spray flame throwers and wd-40. All because you want soft skin. LMAO !!!

17. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sorry, Cant get video to load.

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yes sir see what I started after a night like this I aint suprised-...I have the munchies and chunker is no where to be found still passed out where I should be but we have been on the tracks tonight waitin fer the train cat callin....woo-woo
    beer was flowing like rain in Iowa and a buddy (LOL) sprayed stinkey spray as if it was cloraseptic(LOL) no-doo-doo and we caught lill but what a freaking night on the dessey and sippi..........I will chat with you all later ..
    Still aint had nuff of the water yet:wink:storms rollin in and almost a full moon...............Gotta love godd ole Iowa it dont get no better then this:roll_eyes:
    fergot to empty my pockets too we had scizzors a multie tool and some circle hooks:eek:oooh:good thing I didnt get hooked but ya can bet I want to do it again-soft skin or not we was chasing Moby:wink:
    PASSIN OVER AND OUT!....Na-noo......na-noooooooooooooooooooo!

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yeah, you're full of it too.....takes a lot more than Skin So Soft to make YOU pass out. Honestly sweetie heart, don't think you've been clear enough.