Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Jul 25, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    this was brought to my attention, WHO HAS THE BEST ONE on the BOC. :roll_eyes: :tounge_out::cool2:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    wow now thats a tough one. cats4uandme always seems to put quite an effort into his. everyone seems to get pretty interesting at christmas with them

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'll second that, Jeremy does have some pretty cool avatar photos!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    here i am lol.:roll_eyes:

got to admit. mikes is a hoot.

5. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    thanks. i just want to know ,WHAT R YOU DOING TO THAT DEER HEAD? :smile2:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well thats a pose lol. mounted that one last year. but if that thing im holding was actually going its an airbrush. thats what i use to blend in the natural colors back into the eyes nose after there mounted and dry.

one word on my avatar.

i change it alot from fish to woodsplitting taxidermy ect.. for a darn good reason. alot of chit chat here from time to time about kids hiding behind a pic and folks not wanting to show there face ect.. i want it to be clear to all members that if you ever meet me your rest assured to meet the man in my avatar. thats important to me since i like the gatherings. folks recognise me as im pulling up.:wink::smile2:

i also like to put forth the effort to keep it current. no longer than a few months anyways. just one of my efforts i put into trying to be a respected member here. im real and i try and show ya that. i like to see new avatars from folks. just helps keep then more of a friend than a post and an old pic. you grow with that person.

to some it dont matter as much. but to me its as important as anything since i plan on being here for a long time. i want folks to see me for who i am. weather im fat skinny i let my wiskers grow or hair get long. im who i am and am not afraid to show it.

and to me mikes shows something about his personality as well. thats hes a guy with a good sense of humor cause the last one was him floating neck deep with some water floating thing with him. :smile2:

and RAT. hes obviously a hell of a fisherman. hes always holding a pig. and it aint been the same one for years.:wink:

so go ahead and call me a troller lmao. if ya think this is a good post its because i spoke from my heart about how important my being here is. not because i want something from this.:wink:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    OK Jeremy, you're a troller! Is that better? You asked for it!!!!:wink::smile2:
    You all do have some cool avatars, one of these days I'll have one with a big cat in it. Only reason I have the one I have now is I had both those Flatties on at the same time. Pretty fun!:wink::cool2:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm in the makins for a new one this weekend. Prolly won't be a big fish or anything. Likely me being towed after i run Whitie out of gas, or perhaps slummim around the dock over there with my trashy friends.

9. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    ok now i see the air brush. thought maybe you were checking something in its ear for some reason.:cool2:

10. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Speaking of avatar's .... Did the easter bunny get shot with the gun and now he's bein nice and holding it for you while you unload the carcass...? Was he hunting you and fell asleep on the car and you had to wake him so you could go to work? Did you hit him with the car and then hand him a gun so people wouldn't say you hit a "defensless" bunny wabbit? What is goin on in that avatar ? LOL

11. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    nope .had to use his arm (i mean front leg) to hold the gun so it wouldnt fall off.:cool2:

12. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i like jeremy's because of his work. it is impressive. but by far, my fav. on the b.o.c. (at least for now) is mike's. poor ol lil bunny foo-foo got scooped up and bopped on the head good for that pic!

there also a few others i like. but, mostly the first impression of a 4 year olds worst nightmare (you killed the easter bunny!) is topping my list.

"know what i mean verne?"

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    My pick would be Darrell, sitting in Sadam's chair. That is just too dang awesome!:cool2:

14. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

yup jeremy everyone like to know who you are too, so when you drive up to those gatherings they can run :smile2:

15. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    to be all honest i think everyones is good.

:cool2::wink:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    only those who call me unsportsman like lmao.:smile2:

did a lil work to mine today too.

17. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    man did your wife take the picture of you holding the light saber ha ha
    and who is that with the air brush in there hand ha ha:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    see the abuse i get for sticking up for you guys.:sad2::roll_eyes::smile2:

19. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    look at it as a compliment ha ha
    been away for 3 days thought this would cheer you up:wink:

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    CATFISHING1 made it a contest. so now im selling my poppers idea,lmao.

im better than gortons.:wink: