Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by deerhunter4, Feb 13, 2008.

1. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    :0a21:I am just curious...Why are there so many folks out there with out them...Seems like every thread I go to it is full of people that have no Avatar...

Just asking if it is because you don't know how to put one up or just don't want to put your picture up...

Not meaning to anything by this other than if you need help I will create a page so as to help get your picture up for us all to see who we are talking to...

I will even help you directly if you would like...just ask if you need to...

Thanks so much for letting me hear from you:confuse::baffle::sad_2a:

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I blame it on El Nino. That's my story and I am sticking to it! :wink:

3. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wonder who took that picture in your Avatar...Must have been behind saftey glass as not have his lens broken...Mr. Smarty Pants!:wink:

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GOOD IDEA ,I would like to see who im talking to :wink:

5. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Paul i have been wondering the same thing.

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Sure glad it wasn't my camera that took the picture. Thankful enough... your camera has a nice wide angle lens. *Clarification* To make my fish look smaller in the photo. :smile2:

7. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    AGAIN I DON'T MIND HELPING ANYONE OR EVEN MAKING A STEP BY STEP PAGE TO HELP WITH THIS...

I HAVE HELPED A FEW PEOPLE THAT JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW...THERE MAYBE A PAGE FOR THIS ALREADY CREATED BUT TO MAKE IT EASIER MAYBE ONE OF THE MODS CAN PUT A CERTAIN SECTION IN PLACE TO HELP WITH THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE...

I UNDERSTAND FOR SOME THAT MAYBE IN A CERTAIN JOB THAT DON'T WANT THERE PHOTO'S OUT THERE...SOME TYPE OF PHOTO WOULD BE BETTER THAN LOOKING AT A HAT

THANKS EVERYONE

8. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I hope this post gets across to more of our members.:cool2:

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Step by step page/video is in process right now, however I just got sidetracked by actual work and will be back to the tutorial this week.

10. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Mongo,
    As I seen you called in another post and cracked me up...That is awesome...Glad to see others wondering the same thing...
    Again thank you Brother for helping every one out...

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

The dadgum El Nino winds must've blown through Ga. in a big way then, to distribute all those BOC hats like it did. Good lookin' hat though.

Folks, if you'd like to order a hat of your very own, or other BOC gear - visit the store by clicking on the "SECRET" icon. Coming soon: BOC Membership Cards

12. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great post Girlfriend...Thanks

13. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    here is our first example...

Attached Files:

14. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    That there is one hot fish! Wooo Weee!

15. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    WOOO WE if I ever caught a fish that looked like that I don't even think I could CPR that one...I am sure I would cut the line...NICE JOB BUDDY...I wish i new how to make pictures like that...Pretty neat shane...

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They have probably seen DH's handywork and are skeered to put up a pic! :smile2:

17. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i coulda done better probably. it was my first crack at the new pic program that catfishjohn hooked me up with.

18. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane hook me up brother...I need a program so I can make my own Photo's like that...

19. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I would like to see everyone have avatars that show what the person looks like. That would be impossible with some on here. The small avatar should be used for face shots. :big_smile:

For folks that may not know it.... it's much better to post a picture of your self and your prize catfish in your "Profile" picture. There you can use a much larger size picture. A Profile picture can be viewed by clicking on any persons avatar. Go to "User PC" page to add or change your Profile pictures

20. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    theres a link in my post on the BOC computer shop. its a free program.