Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Sep 15, 2007.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I find it amazing that we have this many people in the Witness Protection Program that have joined the BOC or are they ashamed for anyone to know that they are the ones writing what they do?I know it can't be "Ugly"or they would not post my picture.Do we really have this many people who are this shy?Could we be acquiring the type who hide in a crowd to do their thing? I have thought about it.What are your thoughts?I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yep, Come on folks, If you cant figure out how to put one up, theres a bunch here willing to help you with it.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, what he said. Some of us are even willing to customize photos for your avatar. No...I never hung out with Ozzy. Feel free to PM me if ya want, or need help with your avatar.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yea I agree ...:smile2: Ozzy? Hmmmm? I have that cardboard cut out somewhere....:tounge_out::smile2::tounge_out:

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Isn't photoshop AMAZING? Shoot.. I think I will make myself skinny. :wink:

6. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    hey me too...make me skinny to Brian...Probably the only way it will ever happen...lol

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Not amazing, but it is fun! I like Paint.net

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am a small man Kat. I, if not for some mechanical enhancements would be quite uncomfortable putting my avatar on here. I actually would like to be a little larger. Makes bar fights go much easier. Perhaps I could hire you to photoshop me larger in every aspect. I will send you the photos I am most interested in. Will there be much of a charge? How much paint will you have to use off Paint.net?

Peewee: If you and I can do it and not be an embarrassment to our mothers memories, why can't everybody? The only one I have seen on here that needs enhancement is (...............). And he knows who he is. John

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Brian, I tried to change it for ya, but every time, it also shrunk that fish so small it kept falling out of your hands. LOL

10. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    I just went to the local post office and got one of those wanted posters scanned it and said it was me!
    What do you think Pee Wee did I do good???

:eek:oooh:

11. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I do wish everyone would post an Avatar. It sure would be nice to see who was typing all that great information. Besides, if you ever intend on attending a Gathering, we would know who you are when you come.

We are all Family here and respect each other, so there is no reason NOT to post an Avatar. The help is here if you need it, to post one.

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    For resizing pictures to make avatars, post on BOC, etc., Irfanview is an excellent free program that's simple to use.

13. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    :big_smile: They just wish they as good looking as us catfishermen, now I got some swamp land:eek:oooh:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    8 months ago I could barley turn a coumputer on now I can crash it fine and get it back SO WHATS THE DEAL?:eek:oooh:

15. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    When I first joined, I was without an avatar for a while, becasue I did not have the ability to resize a pic to use. Then I learned that someome on here would gladly help me, and I got with it.

Maybe we just have a bunch of new members?

16. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think some people are a little jumpy about showing a personal picture of them self to the world. And the world does have access, not just members. And I wouldn't say everyone that views this forum is family.

But I think when a person shows their face it makes them a little more polite... or that is what I've seen from other forums. In all my years on BOC I've never needed the "Ignore This Person" button. Sure can't say that for any other forum on the web.

17. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i like being able to see who i am talkin' 2. if that is your real pics.

i might be puter dumb, but i am resourcefull. i got my wife and my mom to collaborate long distance to get my avatar on here.

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I had to download your pic, zoom in and lighten it a bit, just to see what it was that is being stuck into your face in your avitar. That "claw" had to hurt!