Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Sep 2, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    just wondering what ever happened with the avatar push , you see alot of avatars that dont resemble people , i know a catfish when i see one but wouldnt recognize mr. smith if he didnt have an avatar of himself on here what do we have to do to get all the folks on here to put up an avatar of them selves . hey i understand some folks dont have a scanner or no how to add an avatar if they had their own pic , but some obviously do they have pics of cats up instead of their face . the ones that dont can easily take a pic write an address on the back place postage on it , mail it to the boc or a member of staff its not that difficult , come on people get on the wagon

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Agreed, even if you don't know how there are several people that have offered to help in the past and would be more than willing to help in the present and future. As for not having a camera are scanner that was a good idea, I am sure the same people would be willing to help that way also.

3. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Maybe the BOC sould give a favorable amount of coins to newbys that put up an avatar within, oh I dont know, their first thirty days? Just an idea. But I agree, we need the avatars!

Kenny

4. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I agree Ilike to see the face of the people I am "talking" to.
    Lisa

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I was trying to disagree with your statment but could not word it so that it didn't sound overly rude. So I will just say I do not agree with you about the gold coins.

6. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Im the same on this.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now look at this face Lisa, are you sure you want to see them all?? LMAO

8. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Easy for you computer people to say. I have PMed two different people who have said that they would help and never got anything from either one. Teas was one, never got a word back. You can say what you want, but it isn't for lack of trying.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I sent you a pm Ron, Please get back with me and we will get this thing going Brother!!!

10. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Thanks JW, will do.

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother not sure what happened, had to reformat puter couple weeks ago, it might of got lost when that happend. I apologize,was not on purpose brother.

JW, thanks for helping him out.