Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by mspratt, Jun 18, 2006.

1. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    ? on avatars.....I've been told that the avatar should be a photo of yourself. Ok thats fine, but do u have to keep the same avatar up forever? Or can u change it say every month or two. I hate to post a photo then look in the mirror and find out that I got better looking and would want to post a new avatar of the better looking me.Or maybe post pics of the younger me and post a diff avatar every month of me gettin older, fatter, and balder as the years go by? What do u think would this be allright?:cool2: Ur humble servant beartrap and buoy

Attached Files:

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Mark,you can do what John did. Use a picture of a "plastic fish" until you get a real one! LOL:lol:

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :lol: Don't think you havwe to keep the same pic up all the time.You see a lot of the members on here always changing thier profile pic. Sure some can tell you better than I can but can't really see any problem with it. By the way I really liked the cartoon about the gummy bears. Wonder if they really would work. Has anyone ever give them a try?

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Mark, Arlington is right you can change it as often as you want. And as soon as he gets a big fish he will change his too. LOL

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

A couple of the guys have posted about them working. I know that Bubble Gum, the pink works real well for catching gills, it right up there with biscut doe.

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I will be glad to fix you one up if you want!!!!

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    JW is allways there for us. Man what a great site this is.:smile2:

8. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks dreadnaught,But should have my avatar up in the next two weeks.:big_smile: keep ur nose to the wind ur powder dry and ur hull wet....

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    SURE!!! LMAO!!! If you can stand the pressure, LOL!!!

10. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    dreadnaught will fix ya right up.