Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Esox Hunter, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Hi all:

I think this point has been raised before, so I'd like to raise it again to re-emphasise & re-confirm it, but why are we in the company of so many people who refuse to show their faces?

If we're supposed to be a brotherhood, why can't we all see a likeness of the person we're supposed to be talking to? Maybe this post will get moved to High Intensity, but I think we all know what I mean.

There should be a time limit on "anonimity". (jmho)

Have a good night all.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    There seems to be a fear among some folks nowadays about lettin people know who ya are and what ya look like. Hell. Ya think it was easy for me to post my mug on here. LOL!

3. Shizzam

Shizzam New Member

State:
    Lancaster,Pa.
    Heres my picture. Do ya like the bait in my hand.LMAO.:smile2:

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I agree. If I can put my ugly mug on here anyone can.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    It might be that some dont have a scanner with which to put one up.I agree its nice to see the person who posted .

6. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Sorry.I am very slow.I must have been getting my thread together while you were thinking and posting.I was surprised to see this when mine came up.Sorry.I would not have done so had I known.Forgive me Brother.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    We still love you PeeWee! :smile2:

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Mike I for one think you are right on the money here on this subject.

Big George its equally as hard for us to look at as it was for you to put up there.:smile2:

I couldn't help it BG you left yourself wide open for that one.:wink:

9. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'd have plenty of pix of my ugly mug and fish but my digi cam is being a POS and not working. Just dont have the funds for a new one...:embarassed:

10. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I agree it should be mandatory lol!

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would not have done it if not for my wifes makeup kit. Now I think I am the most handsome thing on here next to my dog. And you guys can't even see my toenails. They are sharp.

12. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'd like to see everyone's mug, but it did take me a mighty long time to figure out how to do it. I didn't know, at the time, that the MODs were so helpful when it comes to that kind of stuff.

13. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    My 17 year old girl did mine.I'm not a tech guy.:embarassed:

14. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe it's because they think they're not as purtty as me? Now come on people, I know everybody can't be so lucky.

15. fishhead

fishhead New Member

State:
    KC Missouri
    I really dont think anyone here cares what i look like since i have such a positive and friendly personality.:big_smile::big_smile:

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Simple No Picture No contest entry.Thanks to Tea I had my first one put up then I finally figured it out myself. Thanks Tea.It is nice to see what the members look like. So far AMW hasn't come to get me :smile2: guess I'm safe!!

17. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Did you know that 99% of the giveaways require an avatar before you can enter! Let the B.O.C. work for you, get an avatar up and enter some of the great giveaways!!!

18. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    theres no excuse , you can find help from others that do , you can slow mail a pic of yourself to any one on here that gets your attention , most will offer up a helping hand

19. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    We have several members there really enjoy helping other members. Tea is very good at this, the staff will help, but you must take the initiative to get the picture taken " I dont have a digital camera!", Dont need one!, I have seen those throw-away camera on sale for $2.00, buy one, take a close-up of your face, have it developed and snail mail to a staff member, PM the staff member for his mailing address. He/she will help.

20. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    I guess that just about says it all.