Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to appologize for my less than wonderful picture ..........its best i could do in a mirror with one hand holding up fish and camera in other hand. I will get a new one soon as I can in. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I don't know if we should trust a guy that uses a flash in a mirror.:roll_eyes: The trick is to use the flash first then turn it off and take a second shot while the room is still lit up! lol :wink:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
I thought you had an OOBE!

out
of
body
experience

:wink::smile2:
I think I'm having one John. Everytime I come across Rob's avatar, I keep hearing this voice saying "Come to the light, come into the light.....give me your slaw recipe." I have wondered why the odor of stink bait was present during these interludes though :eek:oooh:.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
It took me a while to see ya in that pic Rob, now a few weeks later I've noticed that there is a fish in there also. I'm gonna have to recheck from time to time, maybe I missed some more in there.

-Jim-

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
It took me a while to see ya in that pic Rob, now a few weeks later I've noticed that there is a fish in there also. I'm gonna have to recheck from time to time, maybe I missed some more in there.

-Jim-
Ooooo Rob, what HAVE you done? This is just like a movie you have to watch over and over to get it all. Now Jim's got me blinded again lookin' for somethin'. Don't put up that new one too quickly buddy, I enjoy research and figurin' things out. :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.