Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by freakyfish, May 27, 2009.

1. freakyfish

freakyfish New Member

State:
    florida
    I have tried downloading 3 diferent avatar's.It acts like it loaded up then when you push save button it comes up download failed what does that mean.How do you get yours to download.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place.I was unaible to to find anything about it. And whats with the private threads and the thank you and thanked thread about. Thanks.

2. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    There is a size requirement on avatars. Maybe your avatar is too large. If not, maybe you are not giving it time to load. When you click on "upload avatar", wait until it is completely uploaded before proceeding.

If this doesn't work, post back with a step by step of what you tried.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Russell has that dead on Freak. You will need to resize your image so it comes through.

Those guys from Missoura are good.

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
  5. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    It's a good link, but the size limit information in it only applies to photo attachments in posts. The size limit for avatars is 200x200 pixels. For full avatar requirements and other board information, I suggest you check the FAQ, located under the Quick Links menu in your toolbar. Welcome to the BOC.

6. freakyfish

freakyfish New Member

State:
    florida
    I think that was it.It was just to big.Thanks.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Brad, someone might as well tell ya now. According to the FAQ, your avatar needs to be a recognizable image of yourself. That's not YOU is it? :wink:

8. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    still trying to figure this site myself, welcome to the boc brother, hang in there youll get it.