Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 21, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm fixin to go on the injured reserve list. My surgery date is scheduled for November first. This means that poor little me is gonna be home for football season and have a ton of time on my hands. If anyone needs help with an avatar send me a PM. This gives ya plenty of time to get a photo together. It won't be fancy when I'm done with it. I can't do the fancy head in the cloud hoverin over the world stuff or put a logo in it, but I can get ya a pic ya will be able to use. So round up your pic and let me know.

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, ya get some down time, eh? I really feel sorry for your wife. Wishing ya the best. Tell them to leave a little scar so it don't affect your looks at the beach.

On that avatar thing. I'm gonna send you a picture of Nancy. Fix it up will ya. It will keep you frustrated your whole downtime. Thanks John

3. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    um JW asked me very nicely if i could have his newest picture made into an avatar . he is extremely busy , much too busy to ask you himself so i will
    lend a hand and post the picture he sent . he said nothing fancy works for him hifalootin he aint .

Attached Files:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    George, maybe you had better fix your avatar before messing with someone else's. You look like you just bit the head off a snake!!! LOL Just kidding buddy.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    john, do you like tuna fish and saltines for supper. :tounge_out::wink:

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    I can't do the fancy head in the cloud hoverin over the world stuff or put a logo in it, but I can get ya a pic ya will be able to use. So round up your pic and let me know.[/quote]

does it have to be a head in the clouds? can they hover over round things besides the world?

Attached Files:

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    George, hope the surgery goes well for ya. Looks as if you will be snelling plenty of hooks also.

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    BG, I got all rap up in todays happening. I wanted to tell ya.
    I hope all goes well far ya in surgery.
    That scar may not go well on the beach but it will on that bike of yours.:wink:

Good Luck too ya..

9. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Man BG will do any thing for rep points. :wink: You know I'm kidding, dont know where there routing but hope they get it flowing in the right direction. I need a head floating one with a logo if you don't mind.....:big_smile:

10. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    LMBO I was going to have have Uncle George do my Avatar pic ...But i just had a real bad thought of HIM in his Sexy boxer's.....:eek:oooh:

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa

does it have to be a head in the clouds? can they hover over round things besides the world?[/QUOTE]

Dang Darryl! You owe me a new keyboard as I just blasted a mouthful of beer all over my current one after viewing that pic you posted! :smile2: :eek:oooh: :crazy: :roll_eyes: :wink: