Avatar, Avatar, oh where is your Avatar?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    OK, where is that purdy mug shot of yourself. I am sure those sillouttes do not do you any justice.

The Avatar (Profile Pic) is a great way to help the community get a sense of who they are talking to. I know many are only on the computer to log on to the BOC. If anyone needs help getting one up I am more then glad to help out. Shoot me a PM, I ship ya my email address and we can get you one resized, cropped, even fix the color a little if we need to.

Other members are also willing to help on here. I know JW has offered his services many times.

If you are wanted by the FBI, we will disguise it for ya also. :wink:

Just trying to help make the BOC the best it can be. Ya get that mug up and ya never know when you are out fishing you may be recogized by another member which can start a great friendship.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yep, I will be glad to help anyone that wants one. I have done this for many others here on the BOC and you could be next!!! Just shoot me a PM and we will get it done!!!

3. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yep, it's amazing the various abilities of these fellers around here. Why, they can even make you look like Shrek, or even a Hostess Twinkee...I've done seen it myself! :smile2:

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon, lets get these Avatars up. We want to see your smiling faces.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

PEOPLE!!! Will be people. Some of us like that spirit of anonymity for a while. I know I did, even through all the constant cajoling, entertainment, and irritation :wink:. BUT (I seem to say that a LOT)......it won't hurt a bit! JW created BOTH of the avatars I've had, and did a very good job with it. So bite the bullet......sooner rather than later hopefully. Nobody around here judges by a picture, we just wanna know ya if we happen to see you in person! :big_smile:

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OHHH Teabag, you have mail!! smokey

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tea is telling you right. Get those Avatars up and get in the draw for free goodies.

8. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL

He aint kidding.. He'll fix ya right up....

View attachment 26019

9. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Thanks to Tea in getting mine up a couple of months ago. I appeciate the help from all you brothers out there.
    Bill

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    To anyone that may of sent me an email. Let me apologize that I was unable to get to them last night.

I was voted DD and did not get in till late. I will fix yall up tonight.

11. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Nothing better than fresh new faces in the family.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pls. Teabag, I dont want to look like a mushroom head, or whatever you may think that thing looks like.I have my own thoughts on what it looks like,but we wont go into that!! .smokey