Auto Pilot Trolling motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by gotta go, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I have a trolling motor that come with the boat i bought. Its a pinpoint and has 5 or 6 tranducers on the bottom of the motor. Comes with the pinpoint fish finder. You can set this thing up and it will troll hands free to the way you set it up. Follow creek chanels or run parell to the bank, it has the auto piliot set up and runs off 3 batteries. I was told it cost $2,700 new. I will take $800. also has 2 foot controlls

Attached Files:

2. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    I'm assuming by 3 batterys it's 36 volt? How long is the shaft and what is the lb thrust? I need a 12volt set if this fits the bill..

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Sorry about the long delay, i kinda forgot i had posted the motor on here. Seen it in the shop and it kinda jogged my memory. The shaft is a little over 46 inches. Im talking about the shaft and not including the top part or the blade on the bottom. I wish it was some way i could take those tranducers off the bottom of the motor and hook them to my boat. 5 of them, and i really like the fish finder, its just the fact i could never get use to a motor on the front of my boat. I have seen times when i wish i had one (when the wind is not blowing) while drifting for blues. Its 36 volts so i guess it won't run unless you have 3 batterys. Let me know if you r interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.