Aug. Riverbend tournament date?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by eflow, Jan 6, 2009.

1. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Alright Gateway Cats tournament anglers i want to know if you want me to hold the Riverbend's Aug. tournament the weekend before the Cabela's/Gateway Cats tournament and use it as a tune up for the following weekend or would you rather have spread apart? Lets hear some comments.

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Oooooooh, that's a tough one.........................ummmmm.....if I place in the Cabela's tourney, then let's have it! Ifn I don't, let's hold off! :roll_eyes::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Honestly, I would probably be able to afford only 1 tourney that month.:confused2: So I would have to vote for the later of the two options.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I would vote with Bill on spreading it out a little more.

4. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Bill the Crystal City tourny is on the 29th so my only options is to hold the Riverbend tourny on the 15th or 22nd the 8th is not a option. Better start saving your pennies or find some sponsorship.

5. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I say lets have one on the 15 and the 22nd, Justin you dont have anything better to do, do ya? :eek:oooh::wink:

6. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Come on tourny director make the big call!!!:smile2:

7. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i would probably spread it out let some people rest

8. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Catfish tournaments on back to back weekends wouldn't be to bad would it? Riverbend entry $80, Cabela's/Gateway Cats entry $100, plus boat/truck gas for both weekends= $300 to $350 spilt that with your partner 50/50 thats not too bad is it?

9. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Back to Back don't sound bad too me......

10. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Justin have it on the 22nd I'm am off that weekend that will save me from taking 2 weekends off from work.