Attwood rod holders

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by catman4926, May 3, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    DOES ANYBODY USE THESE ROD HOLDERS AND HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM

2. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I use them and like them fine. I have eight of them on my rig. They are a good holder for the money in my opinion. I also have a couple of the tite lok holders and would highly recommend these also.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Be sure to check out the new Tite-Lok track system. Pretty nice setup!

4. zorno60

zorno60 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have a set of four. Ive put the receiver part in seven spots on my boat. I like them, but if you use a rod with a thick handle it is hard to get the rod out of the holder quickly. Attwood should also make an extention so you can have them farther from the gunnell rail. I bought them because the price was better than the others I was looking at.

5. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i have 2 of them they work well i never hooked a monster dont know if the will stay with me :crazy:

6. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    go with driftmasters they are the best period!

7. harley5247

harley5247 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I have 10 of them on my rig, be sure to buy the regular ones and not the pro series. I use Shakespeare Tiger rods and the butt of these will not fit in the pro series also it is very hard to get a rod out of the pro series with a fish on and the pro series is very hard to adjust. I bought the pro series first and didn't like them still have them if any one wants them. I think I saw some extensions on the internet for them.