Attwood Rod Holders

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by vlparrish, Jul 16, 2006.

1. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Guys, I have 18 of these on my boat at the present time. I have never had one problem with any of them. Also unlike the driftmasters and some of the other rodholders on the market they are fully adjustable Horizontally and vertically. I have seen one break. lol It was from my brother running one into the dock, definately not from any fish. Vern

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    They're all I've ever used as well. I like the style and for the price you can't beat them. I've posted many praises on here over the years about them but my favorite was when when I caught my 6 year old repelling down the side of the boat with her jump rope tied around the tip of the Attwood rod holder. I'll continue to add them to any boat I ever own.

3. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Man you don't have any pictures of that do you? I would love to see that. That is one of the best stories of all times.

4. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No, I was too busy yelling at her to get down. :waaaht: I was worried it would break or a knot would come undone and she'd land head first on the concrete garage floor. It wasn't until after I cooled down how amazed I was at the rod holder. Sorry, no reinactments allowed on that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. master_cat

master_cat New Member

State:
    tennessee
    wow those are strong got to get me some of those

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yeah their great but remember dont do as i did and slam in to the dock lotsa laughs thanks vern for reminding me i cant drive