Attorney questioning

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY :happy: :happy: :happy: :0a1: :look_down: :big_smile_2:

Attorney questioning
    The following is a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.

Scene: A courtroom where a witness is testifying in a case involving a man biting off the ear of another man during a fight. After supplying testimony which was very bad for the defendant, the witness was being cross examined by the defendant's attorney.

Attorney: You said that you saw the defendant and the plaintiff in a fight?

Witness: Yes.

Attorney: You then said that you were concerned for your safety and that, because of this concern, you sought shelter elsewhere?

Attorney: You further stated that during this time of seeking shelter, you turned your back to the fight at hand?

Attorney: And THEN you testified that that was when the defendant bit off the plaintiff's ear??!!

Attorney: Well, that makes for an interesting question then! If your back was turned to the fight then you obviously MUST have had the plaintiff and the defendant out of your field of vision, correct?

Witness: Yes, correct.

Attorney: Well then, did you SEE the defendant bite off the plaintiff's ear?

Witness: No.

Attorney: (Smugly) THEN HOW DO YOU "KNOW" THAT THE DEFENDANT BIT OFF THE EAR OF THE PLAINTIFF IF YOU DID NOT SEE HIM DO IT??!!

Witness: I saw him spit it out. :ah: :waaaht:

:0010:

2. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Pretty convincing testimony I'd think.

Good one.:lol:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I watched him spit it out,lmao. The lawyer asked for that. hahaha

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    lmao. thats lawyers for ya. (sorry Lawyers)

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    His answer could still be construed as hear say.:lol: The smoking gun effect. He didn't actually see the ear beaning bitten off so the one that spit it out could have been forced to put it in his mouth and not actually been the bi-tee.:lol:

Smoking gun: its laying there next to you smoking and body laying there but no one actually saw it happen. I have seen this type stuff go on in a court room. I get a good laugh out of some of their questions.:lol:

Good humor there ace.:big_smile: