Attn: Visitors!!! Come on In!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I know how you feel, I did it too!!!
    You are afraid to jump in and get your feet wet, right!!!
    Well let me just say, being a member has it's perks:
    1. It's free, this site is run on donations, not fees!!
    2. You will be able to view attachments.
    3. You will be able to correspond with some of the finest catfishermen around!!!
    4. You will be able to make youself known to the BOC Family!!!
    5. Did I mention, It is free!!!
    6. You will be able to send Private Messages to other members of the BOC!!!
    7. You will be able to show us what you have caught and share your expreiences with others.

Now How Can You Not Join Up and Just Sit in the Shadows and Watch???
    Jump on in, The water is fine folks!!! We will be waiting for you on the other side!!!

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    JW,

Don't forget the catfishwomen......................:tounge_out: .........had to poke you with that stick. But admit there are some great fisherwomen! I'm not one, but I love it and love to watch someone thouroughly enjoying themselves fishing!

Happy 2007, Bro.
    Cheryl

3. troyedm

troyedm New Member

State:
    edmond oklahoma
    got to admit, i joined to learn more about catching catfish. i have all the online knowledge available, but it just doesn't replace real experience. example: blues and channle bite mostly at night. well, may be most places, but not on lake mead and mohave in nevada. i have caught them at 12am in the 110 degree heat, yet fish all night and not get a bite. anyway, keep up the good info. i am reading every post.

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    What I love most about this site as for open forums go. You don't see those Rambo key board fights going on. If you want to get into heavy discussion about politics, They have a special room for you to enter and that makes the board more friendly.

5. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    This site is full of great advice I could spend hours reading and learning. I also believe the brothers and sisters have a real love for the sport of catfishing. This is the best fishing site without question.

6. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    sure are a lot of guests at the bottom of the page everyday????????????

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes, I have seen them too. This is why I posted this thread. Hoping that they would jump in and join us.

Visitors!!!! I am personally inviting you to join us in some intresting conversation, laughter and story telling!!!! Come on in folks!!!

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Jw don't forget it's free
    But the friendship and the advice are priceless