Attn: Plattin Boat Club Members

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by olejer, Nov 2, 2008.

1. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Just a friendly reminder that the annual election of officers is this wednesday Nov 5th at 7:00 pm
    My pick for officers and board are as follows
    Vice commadore-Jerry Casey
    Board Position-David Tucker
    Board Position Mike Bosler
    Soooo instead of complaining about the actions of a few old guys lets just vote them old farts OUT
    Thanks
    Jerry

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I need to know more about this Jerry fella, before a vote can go through.........

Man I know a few of the members of that elusive club, and I just can't imagine the current board is any older than them

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey "Old Fart" :smile2::wink:, why didnt you post this a month ago so maybe little Ol Cuz could go??? :sad2: I'll spread the word buddy.

4. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Well your spouse can still vote (send the little woman)

5. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    OUCH---that stung a little. those guys have got 20 to 30 years on me(i just look old)

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

HOLLY CRAP MAN!!!!! That must have been a row boat club :smile2:

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Picture an Ark tied to the dock.

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

9. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    oh chit, just turned 51 last friday ( what age does that old fart thing kick in ) :tounge_out::roll_eyes::eek:oooh:

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ah, don't sweat it Russ, ya little whippersnapper.:wink:

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Mornin there Mr. P...... or maybe a late night?

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Uhhh, I believe we set Old Fart Status at age 40 Big Russ. :roll_eyes::smile2::wink: I'll be there right there with ya in a year and a half.

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Uhhhh wasn't it actually set at 35 or so, but was "suspiciously" changed to 40 by veto :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I dunno what you could be referring to Randy. Nope. I dont own any type of veto stamp. :roll_eyes::smile2:

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    In all seriousness folks, if you are a member of the Plattin Rock Boat Club, please try and attend the boat club meeting and get your vote counted. I can personally vouch for our Yacht Cruising Wanna Be Catman, and I can unequivocally state he will do an outstanding job as Vice-Commodore. Working hand in hand with Roger Kossman, I assure you they will keep the Boat Clubs Members best interest at heart, and will work tirelessly on behalf of the membership. I have personally witnessed Ole Jer's action in service as Commodore, and I can assure you no one will work harder and devote more of there personal time to the cause then Ole Jer.

Now, if we could actually get him to catch a catfish, perhaps we might possible see rod racks on that yacht yet. :smile2:

16. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    wow
    I'm really in debt to you now,that ringing endorsement will probably cost me some day

17. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    THAT endorsment may cost you the election!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Only joking! I plan to be there!

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    85 members showed up for the meeting. Sorry Jerry, no one on your list made it. I voted for ya. It wasn't hard to figure the outcome, very few folks there were younger than me. New building looks good. Parking lot is great down by the ramp. From the top of the ramp, with the aid of binoculars, I could see the river way down there. Deer everywhere around the club tonight, saw 6 myself, heard about a lot more being seen. Sorry you had to work.
    Jon, were you there? We haven't met, so I didn't know if you made it.

19. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Thanks Tom,
    Its going to be very challenging to get anything productive out of this group, I heard it was nothing but Wheelchairs and Walkers at that meeting. So having said that we better get an early start on the fishing tournament if we are going to use Plattin Rock Boat Club next year.When we Present the idea to them we better show up in numbers because the old farts are pretty set in their ways.

20. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Kutter,
    I was there but didn't see you. Also, we have met a couple times and talked the day you and Ryan and Darryl and I fished together. I know it's been 3-4 months ago and the memory gets bad when you get up there in the years.:smile2:
    Jerry,
    It suck the way the vote went but we can still get some things done if we all show up together.