Attn: Members From the BOC Staff

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Aug 12, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Members if you have a problem, by someone sending you PM's or being harassed by a member please don't post it on the Public forum. Thats why the Staff is here, We do not cover these up but will investigate the problem until we get the correct answers to what we are working on. We do not share information about other members on actions that will or will not be taken , due to the rumor mill, you all no what thats like in third grade when the teacher whispered to one student and it went all the way around the room it came back different. It happens the same way here.

Right now we have a complaint of someone on the board sending false information to a member , I can tell you this we are working on this information and will handle it. please remember if you have a problem with another member or a post or PM stuff contact the Staff right away, thats why we are here.

Thanks
    BOC Staff

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I understand completely,Thank God we have you guys.You are deeply appreciated!pk powell

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    BOC Members the person in question here has been suspended from the BOC until the investigation is complete. The BOC will not put up with members harassing other members on this forum and will take great strides in keeping this from happening.

Please remember this is still the internet, 99.99% of the members here are honest and trust worthy but we all have a few thats not just down right honest. Before sharing your phone numbers and E-Mails along with personal information please think about what your doing first, do you know this person and know that they are good people. All as it takes is a few seconds to have doubt in your mind and you should have the right answer. Like I said before 99.99% of the Members here are honest but there is that rare occasion that someone might slip in and be a pervert or a trouble maker.

Thanks for being members of the BOC and if there is anything we can do please feel free to contact any of the Staff

BOC Staff

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Oh Man DH...you handled that before I could even reach my American Beaver made walking stick!:embarassed:

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Times like this is why I always leary of putting my first and last name on my profile, with that info you can find out just about anything you want on a person.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i keep getting harassing PMs from the BOC:0a10: .....can you do something about that?:lol:

7. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Hey Eric, I've got a major complaint that needs immediate attention. JW(Dreadnaught) has posted on our Red River catfishing thread!:sad2: Now every time I get on there, I've got to look at his ugly mug! :eek:oooh: There's got to be something you can do! I'll probably have nightmares for weeks!!:lol:

8. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    There is no excuse for anyone being harassed on the BOC. If this should happen again I suggest the following action:

1. Place member on your ignore list.

2. Submit trouble ticket to the Staff for investigation.

3. If it's on open forum so I can read it..PM me....don't argue with the person, it only inflames the issue.

That is if this is OKee Dokee Paul and the Staff.:crazy:

9. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    No, they can't do nothing about them, casue you were MIA for a while. Had us all worried. We will fill you PM box up till you show back up. Oh, you are here now. We might slow down on the PMs since you're back in action.

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    And I am afraid that it won't stop for a while either, LMAO!!

11. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Sorry Goodboy...nothing can be done about JW's looks that till the laxatives get out of his system...LMAO:embarassed:

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Seems I will have to take somemore of those things now, LOL!!!

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I hated "FALSIES" when I was real young and I hate em now!

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    ROTFLMAO....................:waaaht:

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Were they uncomfortable George??? I hear from Ken that they can schaff you pretty bad, Is this true???

16. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Wouldn't know JW with my manly man boobs.:embarassed: ....LOL

17. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Hey J.W. I have an idea. You can do like the mathematician and work it out with a pencil :lol: :lol:

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    there ain't a thread on the BOC that isn't subject to being hijacked:lol:

19. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    We just proved that Phil.:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh:
    Well I can still post so it must not have been me acting ugly.:lol:

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Its was uncomfortable when ya found em! LOL!