Attn: KC and JOCO troutliners!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by brad kilpatrick, Feb 14, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Hey guys I know where a bunch of old window counter weights are.....Free. If you live in JOCO pm Me and I'll tell You where to go get them. If your out in KC area I picked up mpore then I'll ever use and You could come by My house and pick them up!

2. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I might take a few, I have thought about starting to pour my own weights to save on some money, I will be back in May for about 2weeks, I'll keep you posted.

chris

3. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    chris these are old steel winow conter weights that used to help hold old windows open. They do make great weights for holding down a trotline!

4. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I thought they were the old lead weights, let me think about the weights, Imight take a couple just to have on hand.

chris

5. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I have found many at auctions. They sell for nearly nothing. if you run out might check personal property auctions.

6. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    There were a bunch of them behind the Price Chopper at 135th and antioch. Saw them yesterday, I went and picked up quite a few late this morning. they might still be there if someone wants some.

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I got mine at auctions. got the box for a buck. Supprised we have not ever ran into each othere at auctions . going to auction tomarrow? You Kspor?