Attn: Gweber

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by tank3544, Jan 18, 2006.

1. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    yo dude your pm box is full and needs cleaned out .. i tried to send you but it says i can't .. so here goes

do you have a good handle on bait?

if not you're more than welcome to follow me from the ramp and take some runover from the gill net

i'll be there with a friend at about 730 possibly a little earlier at osbourne if you want to meet up and say hi

2. gweber

gweber New Member

tank, sorry about the mixup with my box. I'm normally Ok with bait out of Osborne, thanks for the offer for the bait. I might still take you up on that offer though, because I only have a 10hp engine and it takes a while to get to the bait and get back out. By the time I get to the 295 bridge you will likely have bait. I'm still in a holding pattern on whether I'm going tomorrow or not. I'll PM you my cell # and we can talk later today.

gweber

3. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Hello Tank. I found you again. Which magazine are you talking about? See you out there soon---jonnycat

4. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    yo jonnycat .. welcome!

pm me if you're interested in the magazine

5. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I'm not sure if the PM went through or not but if not I'll figure it out. Either way, you could send me one and fill me in on the scoop. I'm gonna go to the Potomac or the Rap tomoorow till midnight or so. I'll let you know how I do. Take care and see you soon. Later for now---jonnycat