Attn: Georgia hunters and fishers

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by tater7905, Jul 28, 2006.

1. tater7905

tater7905 New Member

State:
    kathleen, ga
    On November 7, 2006 we need to all protect our right to hunt and fish.
    The sports we love so much are about to experience the biggest threat ever in Georgia and could radically be changed. On November 7, 2006 there will be a question on the state ballot that will read as follows:
    "Shall the Constitution of Georgia be amended so as to provide that the tradition of fishing and hunting and the taking of fish and wildlife shall be preserved for the people and shall be managed by law and regulation for the public good."

ON NOVEMBER 7, 2006 VOTE "YES" TO THE BILL TO SAVE OUR TRADITION. WE OWE IT TO OUR CHILDREN GRANDCHILDREN AND (future children) ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE SO GET OUT AND VOTE YES

2. swampthang_matt

swampthang_matt New Member

State:
    georgia
    i heard that brother they dont need to be doing that im voteing yes:cool2:

3. tater7905

tater7905 New Member

State:
    kathleen, ga
    yeah everyone needs to get out and vote yes. help spread the word

4. Snappy

Snappy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Right on brother!

5. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    GOD WORK BROTHER!!!! ima go force my mom and dad to say yes!!! if they dont....they shall perish

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    what exactly does this mean??

7. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    It means that there will be a law giving us the right to Hunt and Fish and the Animal rights wacko idiots cannot impede our ability to legally hunt or fish.

A lot of folks do not realize just how strong the Animal rights organizations are and how determined they are to stop :
    Hunting
    FIshing
    Rodeo
    Horse shows
    Dog shows
    Animal Farming for food
    Medical research involving animals

One group wants to outlaw the owning of pets of any kind and outlaw the eating of meat. Most folks say "AWWWW they can't do that"....Well they ARE doing it already. They got hunting outlawed in England. They stopped the California Cougar hunts. They've stopped bear hunting with dogs in several state.
    I'll be voting yes on Nov 7

8. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    basically bassmassey i think what it means is that WE CANT FISH NO MORE....thats some bad news....its grave news to hear that people dont enjoy animals like some of us. If they take away fishing and hunting,they might as well take boats and cars from our dead hands.

Heres an idea, make a petition....get people u fish with to sign it, get ur friends to sign, get EVERYONE to sign. I love this sport so much and so do others so lets fight while we can to protect it!

Now there are hunting laws that i can agree with but cathooker is 100% right. There are these people that love animals so much for some reason. THEY are the enemy...im making this sound like a war....thats why at the end of most movies on the credits ull see no animals were harmed during the shooting of this film, if they dont say that, then that little corporation sues them for millions. I say that corporation is an excuse for looking for some spare money. If they want to outlaw pets, how come those wackadoos have them? i say its total injustice to the law and that this little corporation is a load of balogne. They sue many people and other corporations for millions. And ive done a little research that the money they sue for DOES NOT go for animal protection. No one knows where the money goes to.

Also, these people have no right to sue for animals being tested in shampoo labs and crap! its not against the law well in some states it is but i still see shampoos that have animal testing on them. yet they sue no matter what state it is. The US government is letting these people off the hook way to easily. There recent suing was a video game in which an animal died. BIG WHOOP!!! its a freaking game!but luckily they didnt win

these people need to be taught a serious lesson. i know that they care for the enviroment but they dont think its the money's worth. Its terrible! SOMEONE needs to bring these stupid fools to justice!!

9. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    ok i managed to email a few sites and things like that. One of which include our governor, Sonny Purdue. I am not done yet but i am going to make it clear that people will lose jobs if this bill is not passed. This state will also plunder in population as well