Attn Future Members

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Just wanted to give a heads up that I will be removing a couple of threads that I have posted. Threads such as fishing reports, and the hunting thread will be removed. In my excitement for the club and its members I was a little gung ho in my efforts, and I came to the realization that I created a conflict of interest with the BOC. There are sections on the BOC to list fishing reports and to show off your monster bucks and we should utilize these areas like we always have in the past. It is not the intent to have a "club within a club" atmosphere. I'm sure you all can understand. So please, keep utilizing the Missouri/Illinois Section for your fishing reports and other appropriate sections so that ALL BOC members can benefit, not just the Gateway Members.

Please feel free to post in the Gateway Cats Club section any information that is directly related to the Club, including meetings, fishing tournaments, club gatherings etc.

The Brotherhood Of Catfisherman has granted us great leniancy in the startup of our club, and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with the BOC. Gateway Cats will always promote the Brotherhood Of Catfisherman and its benefits to catfisherman as a whole. After all, None of us would be friends and forum buddies without this tremendous website.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm, or email me at gatewaycats@yahoo.com

In closing, I want to pass on a very sincere Thanks to all of you for your interest and offers of assistance. I can already tell that you guys are going to make this an awesome local catfishing club and I'm excited for our first year.

2. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    i thought i would stop by and say howdy. and hope to see you at the dec club meeting
    Jerry
    a.k.a. commodore (for now)

3. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jerry. Welcome to BOC and the Catfishing!

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well, Well, Look what the Cat dragged up. LOL. Hey, I need to talk to ya buddy. I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

Welcome to the BOC ol Commadore Sir!!

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Welcome to the BOC Jerry!

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Welcome to the BOC and hello again Commodore

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome aboard, Commodore, from another member of Platin Rock Boat Club.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Cuz,
    I just wanted to say Best of Luck in this. It sounds like a great club to be in with a great message!
    Wish I didn't live so far or i'd join.:confused2::smile2:
    Hope all goes great!!! Look forward to hearing results of tourneys and such.:wink::big_smile:

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey, Kutters back... How'd you do Tom..

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Let's not discuss that in Cuz's thread. LOL

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LOL. I'm sure he did well. He always does :wink:

12. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    must be tuff basking in all that warm climate, call me on my cell if you want

13. 314 CAT

314 CAT New Member

State:
    St.Louis MO.
    Good to see everyone on this side of the fence !!! Cat u latter