ATTN; CHILDRENS MIRACLE NETWORK TOURNEY POSTPONED PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, Apr 29, 2009.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    guys i regret to in form u all that mother nature has reared her ugly head on us and for safety reasons i will be postponing the event untill the 23 of may i hope every one understands and continues to give the support they have been we need a record # of boats this year our goal is 33 thats only ten more than last year so i hope everyone understands that it is in the interest of safety that we have decided to postpone we checked the river this evening and with the upcoming rains in the forcast and water still rising i think it is in the best interest to all to do so thanks to you all and please bear with me

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Thanks Brian I think you made the right call. I already told Dan about it.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I second Behiters post. Great Call Brian.

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I was out there in the boat yesterday evening and I'd say it was a good call also.:eek:oooh: The trash did start to thin out a bit though by the time we left but still a bad deal. Throw 30 boats in the mix and you would have problems. Anchoring in the main river anywhere would not have been a good option as lines and anchor ropes would surely be fouled within mere minutes.

Plus I couldn't find any fish!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: (That apparently isn't an unusual phenomena thus far for me this year):embarassed:

5. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Good Call...I will deff be there now...

6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    u made a good call but thats the day of my graduation so i wont be able to make it i hope u get a record amount of boats and some record fish good luck to all

7. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Just talked to Mom and I guess she scheduled my graduation party the same day....:confused2: So either im gonna show up to the party late or not make the tournament....It iwll be a weektime decision...

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Good thinking there. It's always best to be safe when running a tournament. Good luck with your goal to reach 33 boats.

9. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    We could of had a NUTROLL TOURNY that day it was perfect conditions.Biggest NUTROLL and biggest stringer of NUTROLLS:crazy::roll_eyes:

10. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Just wondering who all is going to fish this one?

11. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I plan on being there if nothing changes

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm gonna try and make it..

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I don't think bank fishing is allowed Harold! :crazy::smile2::smile2::big_smile:

14. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Poor, Poor Harryold......Poor, Poor Harryold!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey I got a boat and a motor that I haven't seen yet.. Unfortunately I cant seem to get home long enough to put the two together.. And get titles transfered.. This work stuff is really starting to get in the way of my personal life and that sucks.. Anybody want to adopt me so I don't have to work anymore and will have more time to play.. hehehe

16. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'm not doing it because you already said you were moving South and you would just break my heart after I got attached to you. :smile2:

17. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Now theres one for the memory bank. Someone getting attached to Harryold. I think I would rather fall for a frog.:wink::smile2:

18. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    BOB I caught you a frog and im getting adoption papers drawed up for darryl:smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    i guess i should try to make it

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I already have 3 kids that I have been trying to teach how to fish. I would go nuts with 4.:crazy: I could see it now, my 10 yr old would beat Harold up for taking his favorite rod and reel without asking first. :smile2: