Attn: Catman529 / Who else needs Help ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Dec 20, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catman529 :

I would like to bring to your attention that the BOC needs your help !, See we have a problem on here certain member's join the site and don't follow the rules and regulations that are posting in the FAQ section of the board. This is where we need your assistance in trying to get certain members to follow the rules.

Let me try and show you the rule I am speaking about :

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rule

9. Avatar and Profile Pictures

The Avatar picture option was created to allow members to visually identify who they are talking to and create an atmosphere of friendship by sharing your personal image, "Your face". This option does create a more favorable environment for all and is strictly voluntary to participate in.

The Avatar picture option will only contain a relatively recent recognizable photo of yourself and will not be abused by placing advertisements, pictures of dogs, cats, cartoons, or other images or other forms of animated media.

The Profile picture can be used to display another photo that you like as long as the picture is in good taste and does not contain advertisements.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Catman529: there is one section in this rule that say's :

The Avatar picture option was created to allow members to visually identify who they are talking to and create an atmosphere of friendship by sharing your personal image, "Your face". This option does create a more favorable environment for all and is strictly voluntary to participate in.

Now the problem is there is some on here they flat out refuse to follow the directions of the FAQ rules, but they say they are 100% BOC members, Hmmm!! this is where I am lost. But I will tell you what we will start doing, is to help the members who have lost there ways with the rules and there Avatar's ..

There is one certain person, that can't find his way at all, I have tried several times to help him along the way, he can never find how to post a poll or find time to post a clear picture of himself on the BOC.

Here is the new deal.. and this is where I need you to help me all the way here. lets do some very long tests of the system here today. And we will see if this helps any.

Here is a couple of Test's me and you can work on together !!

Thanks buddy I knew you would be here to help with this big problem we got !!

You da man !!

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catman529 :

I think your getting the idea what we need to do, now maybe a couple of more would help us some here, lets look at these !!

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catman529:

I forgot the one we need to ask this guy to get it off the BOC.. this one is not good just before Christmas it might make some of the members not feel to good !!

See what you can do to help me out here !!

If you need anymore help please just let me know , CAUSE I AM HERE TO HELP !!

4. davy51

davy51 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    for some it is difficult to post a pic of themselves
    the reason being they dont own a digital camera or a scanner to install such a pic

so some try to come as close to their personality as they can from images on the net

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    LOL! I tried to warn ya boy in another thread. LOL!

6. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dang, I shoulda listend to BG, he was right, you got me back. :waaaht:

7. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    whoa, now whose avatar is this?

gorilla.jpg

hmm or is it just a test?

8. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    For those in this situation there is a private message system that will allow us to communicate with each other. Then we can use snail mail to send a pic to each other for scanning and then return the pic. Or we can just go to Wally world and they will scan the pic for very small change and put it on CD for you. Either way, I for one am always available to scan and mail pictures back. Just PM me and we'll exhange addresses. Thanks.

9. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think there is a problem here, and since you are an important staff member, I should bring this to your attention. Now whose avatar is this?
    twinkiebabies.jpg

--

10. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Yep...looks like the makin's of a photo shop war...LMAO...admit it DH, the kid done good!:big_smile: :lol: :lol:

11. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    I agree with you for once Ken! :big_smile: :eek:oooh: :tounge_out:

12. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    had to add my lafter to this thread DH may have met his match in this kid :lol:

13. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I am not done yet, this boy is going :0a37: :0a24:

Twinkie Boy Dance

Attached Files:

14. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats pushing the limits of nudity DH a bit far :lol: kinda puts you and catman529 at the same age level :lol:

oops did i say that outloud :lol:

15. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Now that is pushing it too far, yes, I am a dog that will bite back.:0a37: :beat_shot: :haha:

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Jon, I have an Idea!!!!
    Why not just post a pic that we can see, LOL!!! I have no earthly clue what you look like and, I would be willing to bet that no one else does either, LOL!!!

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    agreed jw but i think little jon is taking it as more of a joke when coming from DH maybe by reading yours and mine and ours he will see its not a joke . sorry jon catman 529 but your avatar is hard to make out . if your going to poke fun at the big dog (DH) be prepared to get bit .

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Agreed it's fun to poke fun at each other,but Jon your pic needs to be a little more up close and personal so we can see who dishing out the fun and pokin. The one you are using is a little to far distanced for some of our old eyes.

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    There is nothing wrong with a good ol fashing graphic war.

20. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I guess my avitar is abit fuzzy too. No need to turn me into a cut 'n' paste character. Nobody wants to photograph me. I'm the skinny guy on the right. The big dude is my buddy Tom. I'll get a photo of ME soon. Thanks for the laugh guys. I hope catman comes back with a real hard bite. Gotta admit the twinkie thing was a good'n.