Attn.Catfishermen

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bigblueone, Sep 20, 2006.

1. bigblueone

bigblueone New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm fishing Buggs saturday morning,I was wondering if any of the Brothers of the B.O.C. were going to be there fishing.My father is coming up from the beach for the frist time in 10 years to catch some big cats this will be his first catfishing trip.A guy that works with VGIF said they shocked Buggs a few weeks ago and they shocked one that would make the state record (from the James) look like a guppie.Gizzard shad have been really hard to get has anyone found any good bait i've been using crappie. It's been working ok. 1bigblue

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Good luck I hope you and your dad catch a few monsters.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    good luck and post your catch brother

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good luck up there, I'll be down here on Gaston Lake this weekend also, my dad went yesterday and missed a few big ones, and caught a 5lb Blue. Shad were easy.

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Good Luck on your excusion 1bigblue. Making that 95#er from the james look like a guppie.....EWW WEEE, i have got to get down there soon and get in to some of those big ole fish. Anyway good luck. Keep us posted on how yall do.

Wheelmobile07